Thank you to the posters!

Maxman

Just wanted to say thanks to the best group of Jets fans I know.  The posters on the JN Forums keep this place fun.  Thanks for making this your home for Jets news, I know you have a ton of options.  Really appreciate that you choose JetNation.

To all those that hung here with all off-season, thanks.  Same to those that are coming back after a month or two off!

And it looks like we have several new posters lately.  Thanks for signing up guys and Go Jets!!!

Nah, thank you for having a forum thats cool. Nice to see a forum where the owner isn't a sensitive poosay.

Give me time.  My plan was to lure everyone in for the first 10 years and then torment everyone in the next 10.  We are almost at the halfway point.

Nah, thank you for having a forum thats cool. Nice to see a forum where the owner isn't a sensitive poosay.

Please come to my office. All the mods need a physical.  We will start with your hernia check, lol.

I've heard of a lot of "office visits" in my handful of years here at JN, but not a single one of them every involved a poosay.  Unless i've been spelling sodomy wrong all this time.

Just wanted to say thanks to the best group of Jets fans I know.  The posters on the JN Forums keep this place fun.  Thanks for making this your home for Jets news, I know you have a ton of options.  Really appreciate that you choose JetNation.

To all those that hung here with all off-season, thanks.  Same to those that are coming back after a month or two off!

And it looks like we have several new posters lately.  Thanks for signing up guys and Go Jets!!!

I know this was primarily directed toward me, and you're very welcome.  Its a tough job keeping this place afloat with guys like T0mShane trying to bring it down.

I know this was primarily directed toward me, and you're very welcome.  Its a tough job keeping this place afloat with guys like T0mShane trying to bring it down.

You make it look easy though, that is appreciated!

Um Max I think you forgot something-Thank you to the moderators on this site.

Dearest Frank and the rest of the esteemed moderation team:

Thank You.

Warmest regards

Phil aka Max

Archived