Thank you to the posters!

Maxman

There even anyone left over there that we'd want? We've got all of us cool kids now. Plus plenty of these losers too, don't really need any more of them.

I kind of wish Borgo, Raoul, Warfish, and Stokes would frequent here. I know all except Stokes post here on occasion, but it would be nice if they did more often. All of them are good guys.

I'm really enjoying the site, Max.  Thanks to all the moderators and you for the great site you've created.  I'm still getting to know folks, but it is a good group.  As with any Jets blog there are always people who don't get along at all, but this site is much better than most any I've seen without being heavy handed with moderation (as a couple are).

Keep up the great work!

I kind of wish Borgo, Raoul, Warfish, and Stokes would frequent here. I know all except Stokes post here on occasion, but it would be nice if they did more often. All of them are good guys.

Aw shucks. :1cry:

I'll prolly be posting a bit more here..

And props to MAX for a cool site.

Max, you are welcome. Glad to be here.

Jets sites are a lot like Thanksgiving.  You spend a few years at the kids table, but eventually you want to be where the grown-ups are. (with the humble exception of any posts I've made regarding flatulence, body odor, or things my dog does to the couch cushions)

Archived