The Official Green and White Scrimmage Thread

T0mShane

Hi. I'm up here early to cover the awesome Jets scrimmage for JN. If you have any questions, or anything you'd like me to focus on, please list that here. Do you want to know what injury Jordan White has tomorrow? Do you want to know if Joe McKnight has added any body fat recently? Do you want to know if Stephen Hill has any lateral agility now? Ask away!

Is there some sort of coverage on the scrimmage? possible video or audio online? 

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so can you please post about things other than the QB's ?

can you please post about the line play and LB/TE play ?

specifically can davis cover TE's ?  can sapp rush the QB ?  can winslow still run ?

txs

To get back on track:

so can you please post about things other than the QB's ?

can you please post about the line play and LB/TE play ?

specifically can davis cover TE's ? can sapp rush the QB ? can winslow still run ?

txs

Hey T0m, can we get the scoop on Vlad Ducasse, Tommy Bohanon, and Antwan Barnes? They've been flying low this minicamp.

Thx

They were the old Townie twin sisters that would sit out on the sidewalk downtown. That may be before your time.

Tell me you remember Radio.

I wasn't as cool as you in college, Thor. I was shunned by all social circles. It was a sad time.

Just met Matt39. Super nice guy. The most socially acceptable JN person I've ever met.

Talk about your red flags....

Congratulations, Matt, you've gotten the thumbs up from a known sociopath.

Archived