Jets \ Jaguars Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the problem isn't just that he throws interceptions - it's where/when he throws them that makes them so much worse. He throws red zone picks which, in the words of Rex just last week, are twice as bad as any others. If he isn't costing us points in the red zone he is giving them points in their half by giving them chances to return like last week.

In the middle part of the field he actually isn't a bad QB, it's just when it comes to the areas that matter most that he sucks.

gotta admit.. that pick was god awful. hard to ignore regardless of how well he plays up until then.

Winslow needs to be stronger, flip side is he didn't think he would have a ball coming his way with the defender in front of him. It's almost as of Sanchez doesn't know the basics of don't throw that ball.

1. I'm not better than anyone. Never think that.

2. I recognize the offense is better.  I also recognize it's a glorified practice and how these guys look is more important than the win or loss or even the scoreboard.  In other words, tonight I'd rather see a throw on the money bounce off some camp-fodder's hands, up into the air, and intercepted -- I'd rather see that than a TD on a bad throw that got tipped into our guy's hands.  During the season I'd rather see the TD.  Tonight, I just want to see our starters perform well. I don't care about their stats or the score.

But the point is up until that stupid pick they were playing well.  Even the tipgate pass should have been caught by Hill. 

I don't really think you're a better poster.  Just sounded like the right thing to say. 

But the point is up until that stupid pick they were playing well.  Even the tipgate pass should have been caught by Hill. 

I don't really think you're a better poster.  Just sounded like the right thing to say. 

I was doing the same thing to you.  I'm totally a better poster than you for realz.

Damn Sanchez is just so frustrating!! He has had a great quarter, looked really comfortable and even had that promising throw away. Gets us all the way to the Red Zone on the verge of a TD then BAM - horrendous Sanchez is back and gets picked off. 

Damn Sanchez is just so frustrating!! He has had a great quarter, looked really comfortable and even had that promising throw away. Gets us all the way to the Red Zone on the verge of a TD then BAM - horrendous Sanchez is back and gets picked off. 

first quarter was probably scripted

the thing about mark is he gets picked in the end zone, and he throws picks that go into our end zone.  that is what is called a double whammy.

Archived