Wilkerson, Coples, Richardson..... Clowney????

Klecko73isGod

he can be coached up of course, his raw skills are out of this world, but can he cover ? can he play the run ?

how much will you pay a smaller john abraham with less interest in playing the run ?

sure, a strip sack in the 4th quarter can win the game, but I bet he winds up playing for his original team and then leaving for the huge pay day just like abe

Jadeveon Clowney sh*ts bigger than John Abraham. He's 6'6, 274 lbs.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the same pitch-fork wielders who were cursing the NFL for not allowing players to come out early and the same ones who will say how he should have sat out the season if he gets hurt.

I hope Marqise Lee and Clowney get ripped apart this season by all the scouts so one of them drops to us.

Lee is probably going to run a bad 40 from what you read.

I'm more bemused by the "scouts" who are chirping on their Twitter feeds right now. Real scouts wouldn't publicly say a word about a prospect at this point. It's only the fake-scout-bloggers who spent all last year talking about how a bunch of dudes who ended up going in the third round were going to be lock first rounders. Hell, Russ Lande swore that Ryan Nassib was going #8 overall.

That's what our D-Line will look like if we completely tank it this year....

not a bad consolation prize.

Can you say "New York Sack Exchange Mark II?"

Never gonna happen unless the league is so watered down that 2 teams go winless, or 1 to 2 wins, and the rest of the league is 5-11 to 6-10, and the Jets hold all tie breakers to nab the 3rd overall pick, and Clowney falls to 3 which is very likely with Bridgewater, and Boyd coming out.

If it does happen thou, can you say Sack Exchange 2.0 BIGGER, and BLACKER!!!!

Never gonna happen unless the league is so watered down that 2 teams go winless, or 1 to 2 wins, and the rest of the league is 5-11 to 6-10, and the Jets hold all tie breakers to nab the 3rd overall pick, and Clowney falls to 3 which is very likely with Bridgewater, and Boyd coming out.

If it does happen thou, can you say Sack Exchange 2.0 BIGGER, and BLACKER!!!!

Really?

he can be coached up of course, his raw skills are out of this world, but can he cover ? can he play the run ?

how much will you pay a smaller john abraham with less interest in playing the run ?

sure, a strip sack in the 4th quarter can win the game, but I bet he winds up playing for his original team and then leaving for the huge pay day just like abe

That happens with most great players.  I'm not for drafting players based on the ability to retain them in four years.  

Does that really matter?

Apologies if that came of racist, it was not meant to be, just having some fun with the scenario, please don't take it this way.  I actually want to change it to the BBB squad, Bigger, Badder, and Blacker!

Or like  Marsellus Wallace would say, "a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggas"

If we're in position to take Clowney I say we take him.  Remember the Ravens won a superbowl w/ Trent Dilfer.

Is Johnny Manziel going to make himself eligible after this year too?  Maybe we could trade up for him (or just draft him w/ the 1st pick of the 2nd round if they think he'll fall that far).

If we're in position to take Clowney I say we take him.  Remember the Ravens won a superbowl w/ Trent Dilfer.

Is Johnny Manziel going to make himself eligible after this year too?  Maybe we could trade up for him (or just draft him w/ the 1st pick of the 2nd round if they think he'll fall that far).

Dream scenario for me is Clowney Rd 1, Manziel Rd 2.  You will find out Saturday if getting Manziel in the 2nd round is possible, if he goes out, and single handely beats Alabama again forget it, won't matter how big a Douche off the field the kid comes off as, he will be taken top 10 without a doubt with a 2nd W VS that Alabama team IMO.  If he falls flat on his face Saturday VS Saban, and Alabama then I think everyone goes full blown Manziel is overrated smear campaign setting the table for a fall into the 2nd round in next years draft.  He WILL make himself eligible for the NFL draft there is not even a doubt in anyone's mind that this is his plan considering the offseason he just had, and the fact he wants to cash in on the Johnny Football thing, and stop A&M being the only one getting paid off of him!

Dream scenario for me is Clowney Rd 1, Manziel Rd 2.  You will find out Saturday if getting Manziel in the 2nd round is possible, if he goes out, and single handely beats Alabama again forget it, won't matter how big a Douche off the field the kid comes off as, he will be taken top 10 without a doubt with a 2nd W VS that Alabama team IMO.  If he falls flat on his face Saturday VS Saban, and Alabama then I think everyone goes full blown Manziel is overrated smear campaign setting the table for a fall into the 2nd round in next years draft.  He WILL make himself eligible for the NFL draft there is not even a doubt in anyone's mind that this is his plan considering the offseason he just had, and the fact he wants to cash in on the Johnny Football thing, and stop A&M being the only one getting paid off of him!

Getting that giant douchenozzle will be possible in even in the 3rd round; that kid is nowhere near being an NFL caliber QB and I cannot wait to laugh at the sorry franchise that chooses him.  *hopes it's not our sorry franchise.

Getting that giant douchenozzle will be possible in even in the 3rd round; that kid is nowhere near being an NFL caliber QB and I cannot wait to laugh at the sorry franchise that chooses him.  *hopes it's not our sorry franchise.

I couldn't disagree with you more, (not the falling to the 3rd round part, or further, the player he will be in the NFL part)  I will leave it at that, no point in arguing over something that won't be shown for at least 12 months maybe more.

I couldn't disagree with you more, (not the falling to the 3rd round part, or further, the player he will be in the NFL part)  I will leave it at that, no point in arguing over something that won't be shown for at least 12 months maybe more.

Agreed.  It wouldn't be the first time I was wrong on a prospect, but only time will tell, we'll revisit this in 4 years when he's had a run in the NFL haha.

Archived