Jump to content

Mafia forum off season chat thread


Recommended Posts

On 9/8/2021 at 5:13 AM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

No I locked out of skype awhile ago.. Lololololol. On Discord tho?

 

On 9/8/2021 at 5:45 AM, The Crusher said:

@Barry McCockinner you should see if literally anyone else here uses discord willingly beside you and me and make a JN server if we have enough people.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why did we send our worst player to represent us?   oh, it's a jets fan site, we're supposed to embarrass ourselves

Finished officer course... got my new shiny pin 😃    

Hi everyone!! Our baby girl, Elizabeth Christine, arrived last week! We are so in love with everything about her. I want to post a few pictures but don't want to leave them up forever here. How long

Posted Images

7 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Sup Nol!! 

Hey Zander, been awhile. Hope you show up for next season lol.

7 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

Because I'm too lazy to do such a thing and you are now the discord guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Hey Zander, been awhile. Hope you show up for next season lol.

Because I'm too lazy to do such a thing and you are now the discord guy.

I've literally used discord twice. 🤷‍♂️

I honestly don't get why there would need to be a JN discord? What purpose would it serve?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2021 at 4:47 PM, Nolder said:

 

@Barry McCockinner you should see if literally anyone else here uses discord willingly beside you and me and make a JN server if we have enough people.

 

9 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF

 

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Hey Zander, been awhile. Hope you show up for next season lol.

Because I'm too lazy to do such a thing and you are now the discord guy.

 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've literally used discord twice. 🤷‍♂️

I honestly don't get why there would need to be a JN discord? What purpose would it serve?


image.jpeg.87951fe735a6e131bb73d30e2dcdab88.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I've literally used discord twice. 🤷‍♂️

I honestly don't get why there would need to be a JN discord? What purpose would it serve?

Ok, then don't do it lol. Why you being difficult?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2021 at 9:29 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

I've literally used discord twice. 🤷‍♂️

I honestly don't get why there would need to be a JN discord? What purpose would it serve?

Why not start a JN Parler?

Could be fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Literally no idea what the hell this is but I find it funny. 

Just learned about it myself. Instantly thought of you.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont understand why that show has become popular overnight. It's like Tiger King all over again. Don't you all have anything better to do than sit around watching a Korean drama??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

I dont understand why that show has become popular overnight. It's like Tiger King all over again. Don't you all have anything better to do than sit around watching a Korean drama??

Never watched Tiger King and if I wasn’t home sick the past week probably wouldn’t have watched Squid Games either but I agree with your overall assessment. It’s like people who enjoy the company of dogs, or message board mystery games, or any other form of entertainment for that matter. Find something better to do ya weirdos.

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Never watched Tiger King and if I wasn’t home sick the past week probably wouldn’t have watched Squid Games either but I agree with your overall assessment. It’s like people who enjoy the company of dogs, or message board mystery games, or any other form of entertainment for that matter. Find something better to do ya weirdos.

lol

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tezza said:

Sorry for the noobish question but what is this game ..is it some form of trivia that happens with each netflix tv show?

An internet game of guess who.  We usually start when the Jets are eliminated from playoff contention.  Each year we start earlier.  

Let's run away to a far away land. A land filled with magic, mystic  fairies, where

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tezza said:

Sorry for the noobish question but what is this game ..is it some form of trivia that happens with each netflix tv show?

It's a forum game. There are usually two teams the Town and the Mafia. The people who are Town only know that they themselves are Town while the members of the Mafia all know each other and talk privately. The goal of the game is for Town to get rid of all the Mafia before Mafia outnumber them. The game is played in two phases a Day phase where players talk and decides together on one player to eliminate from the game by voting and a Night phase where the Mafia secretly choose to eliminate a Town player by killing them. This continues until either all the Mafia get voted out during the Day by Town players or until enough Town players die that the Mafia players can no longer be voted out during the Day at which point the game usually ends.

 

That's a rough sketch of the game but I'm happy to explain it in more detail if you want. We're in the off season like Jetscode mentioned but we usually come back when the Jets are knocked out and/or sometimes around the holidays or sometimes after new year.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...