Mafia forum off season chat thread

Yes, you did.

BTW, that mafiachampionship bio brings a tear to my eye.

;-)

yes, have to give credit to the gerbil for that one

Everybody has this long ass bio circle jerk, so I decided to keep it short and simple.  I thought about saying "Rule 14" and then went with the line Doggin taught me when I was first learning how to play this game.

• Upvote 2

I'm still amused by what Yates did in the game he was in. ie throwing around DM names in between sentences that didn't make any sort of sense. You should try to do something like that too, Verb. Just spout out fag here and there and it should cover it.

Is this a continuation of the games you were playing months ago?

Yes.  I played in game 2 of 6 qualifying games.  After each game was over, the players in that game voted for the top 2 players to send into the finals.  The game that is ongoing right now is that final game I was voted into based on my game from a couple months ago.

Yes.  I played in game 2 of 6 qualifying games.  After each game was over, the players in that game voted for the top 2 players to send into the finals.  The game that is ongoing right now is that final game I was voted into based on my game from a couple months ago.

Nice...GL!

I'm going to New Orleans next year! :biggrin:

Awesome.  Great, great town, especially (I can only imagine) if you don't keep kosher and get to eat all the local food.  I will say this - if you can play poker a bit, the Harrah's there has some great tables.  It's mostly tourists, so I've never lost when I play there.

Awesome.  Great, great town, especially (I can only imagine) if you don't keep kosher and get to eat all the local food.  I will say this - if you can play poker a bit, the Harrah's there has some great tables.  It's mostly tourists, so I've never lost when I play there.

I most definitely do not keep Kosher. :)