Mafia forum off season chat thread

I've never really pan seared anything before...tips for searing scallops? 

When I try new things I usually watch several youtube tutorials to get a feel for how it's made.

I've found it to be very helpful usually.

When I try new things I usually watch several youtube tutorials to get a feel for how it's made.

I've found it to be very helpful usually.

While you're undoubtedly referring to some deviant sexual act, I've been using the youtube route to get back into acoustic guitar.  as a matter of fact I just made and ebay purchase 5 minutes ago on an upgrade to what I have.  I took about 10 years off but I've been playing every day for the 3 weeks and am back to sounding pretty good.

While you're undoubtedly referring to some deviant sexual act, I've been using the youtube route to get back into acoustic guitar.  as a matter of fact I just made and ebay purchase 5 minutes ago on an upgrade to what I have.  I took about 10 years off but I've been playing every day for the 3 weeks and am back to sounding pretty good.

• Upvote 4

Hi Nol!  How have you been?

I came back from a bit of an hiatus so I figured I'd check in. Make sure someone is killing Verb off in games. Ya know, the usual.

Yeah, well my hiatus just began.  Playing for lulz is fun & dandy, but actual pushing through D1 blind lynches with half the game not even checked in yet is not my idea of "lulz" when I sign up for JN games.

Sorry to disappoint, but no killing off Verb in JN games any time soon.  I'll be back on DM playing mafia where you can include lulz and gameplay into a D1.

;-)

Yeah, well my hiatus just began.  Playing for lulz is fun & dandy, but actual pushing through D1 blind lynches with half the game not even checked in yet is not my idea of "lulz" when I sign up for JN games.

Sorry to disappoint, but no killing off Verb in JN games any time soon.  I'll be back on DM playing mafia where you can include lulz and gameplay into a D1.

;-)

baby

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

baby

Meh, even I have limits to the amount of lulz I'm willing to dish out and receive.  Remember, I'm the one who was blind (& speed) lynched as the town Cop way back when.  To get randomly run up as a joke is total lulz - I was having fun joking around with 80 and Nolder.  But then the lynch kept right on going and I was dead before I got back to the thread the same day.  And there were a few people who had not even checked into the game yet.  You can't actually tell me that's gameplay, because we both know better.

So, yeah.  I'm not going to bitch about it or emo rant or anything.  Good luck, have fun!

Meh, even I have limits to the amount of lulz I'm willing to dish out and receive.  Remember, I'm the one who was blind (& speed) lynched as the town Cop way back when.  To get randomly run up as a joke is total lulz - I was having fun joking around with 80 and Nolder.  But then the lynch kept right on going and I was dead before I got back to the thread the same day.  And there were a few people who had not even checked into the game yet.  You can't actually tell me that's gameplay, because we both know better.

So, yeah.  I'm not going to bitch about it or emo rant or anything.  Good luck, have fun!

Several people said it was crap in thread. I agree it was bs, you are a baby though for taking your purse and leaving