Mafia forum off season chat thread

23 hours ago, CTM said:

Lol, I once wanted to create a game where 1/2 the town had a win condition of ape dying, and the other 1/2 a win condition of ape living to end game.   I figured this way he'd finally be justified in thinking he was the key to the game 

sounds like a really short game.

• Haha 2

On 9/19/2019 at 8:01 PM, Spoot-Face said:

No, the New England Patriots would never, and I repeat never, beat the New York Jets in the Super Bowl.

Prove me wrong.

Never is a long time.  FTR the Astros defeated the Dodgers in the World Series and I doubt I would have predicted that 20 years ago.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:10 AM, JiF said:

You've been suspended for what you did.  We made some rules here.  You havent been banned from playing but you have to sit out the next 3 games.  

EAD, counting my signup posts and QT posts, I probably still out posted somebody.

17 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol

Dear god, I hope that's sarcasm.

I was hoping Nolder was going to keep trying to respond to this and finally figure out how it's not possible, and then JC almost makes me thing he's as bad as Nolder before recovering, lol.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Verbal said:

EAD, counting my signup posts and QT posts, I probably still out posted somebody.

I was hoping Nolder was going to keep trying to respond to this and finally figure out how it's not possible, and then JC almost makes me thing he's as bad as Nolder before recovering, lol.

I will EAD but you're still suspended. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

I don't understand.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CTM said:

For your basement or the rest of the house?

I have literally never seen a basement in my life.

We don't have basements in Los Angeles.

The weather is too nice to waste it underground.

I dunno though yet maybe somewhere in the living room or something.

4 hours ago, Nolder said:

I have literally never seen a basement in my life. 

We don't have basements in Los Angeles.

The weather is too nice to waste it underground.

I dunno though yet maybe somewhere in the living room or something.

Anyone who claims to have never even seen a basement, clearly has something in that basement.

So I  don't watch WWE anymore but I was on Twitter earlier and apparently fans are in an uproar over the latest PPV Hell In A Cell special. I guess it ended in a disqualification and people are like WTF it's HELL in a CELL how do you get DQ'd? Which, yeah, I kind of agree with that I mean wtf people have been dropped from the top of that cell but you're going to DQ for a sledgehammer? Kind of lame. People were chanting BOO and REFUND even after it went off the air.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:17 PM, Nolder said:

So I  don't watch WWE anymore but I was on Twitter earlier and apparently fans are in an uproar over the latest PPV Hell In A Cell special. I guess it ended in a disqualification and people are like WTF it's HELL in a CELL how do you get DQ'd? Which, yeah, I kind of agree with that I mean wtf people have been dropped from the top of that cell but you're going to DQ for a sledgehammer? Kind of lame. People were chanting BOO and REFUND even after it went off the air.

Random thoughts from a basement in southern cal

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You live in the area? I'm a Ranger fan, can't get into the Canes, even though their games are the ones televised down here.

Nah, I'm in Capitals territory. I hate them so goddamn much lol.

But I'm close enough to drive down for a game, which is cool.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 11:19 AM, JiF said:

I will EAD but you're still suspended. 

Don't lie, you'd EAD whether I played or not.

On 10/3/2019 at 1:40 AM, Nolder said:

Stuff like this, but that Pikachu is dope af.

Picture with a fit girl in it that looks nice, and he still focuses on the pokemon.  This is why you're single, buddy.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:05 PM, Spoot-Face said:

So, my football team is 0-4, and my hockey team is 4-0.

That's some dichotomy of emotions I've got goin' on right now.

Only one of those really matters, anyway.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Verbal said:

Picture with a fit girl in it that looks nice, and he still focuses on the pokemon.  This is why you're single, buddy.

You will never feel the warm embrace of your pokemon partner on a cold night after winning your last gym badge on your path to becoming a pokemon master. I pity you more than you could ever know. Single? I have over 800 species to keep me company. Enjoy your ONE WIFE, loser! Ha!

• Haha 1