Mafia forum off season chat thread

50 minutes ago, GATA said:

Literally, the dumbest thing happened all because I messaged a wrong # on whatsapp (which btw my customer put on their signature)

Now, I don't stop getting messages from this dude who keeps asking me for nudes. 

? Happy Monday.

@Pac has no sense of class.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Literally, the dumbest thing happened all because I messaged a wrong # on whatsapp (which btw my customer put on their signature)

Now, I don't stop getting messages from this dude who keeps asking me for nudes. 

? Happy Monday.

I never said they had to be completely nude...  just mostly.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Just tell Pac it's not happening, he'll understand.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

@Pac has no sense of class.

Lol, first thing I thought of too. Talk about a meatball right across the center of the plate

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, A.J. said:

A very cute bunny told me that you guys were kicking the tires and starting up on Mafia again

if that’s the case, consider me /in for the next round. Let the beatings begin

Hey, welcome back! Long time no see.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Go back to sleep you adolescent narcoleptic curmudgeon. 

I can't lie. I wont lie. My mother has two little rats and they're ugly as sin.

I refuse to call an ugly dog cute. This is the hill I'll die on if need be.

• 4 weeks later...

I just got back from my second trip to Austin this year and am seriously considering bolting the NE. Town is booming, lots of jobs and investment, weather is as good as I've seen outside of southern California, great foodie scene, much to do year round, people are way nicer and the architecture out there is interesting with most of the homes having been modernized.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I just got back from my second trip to Austin this year and am seriously considering bolting the NE. Town is booming, lots of jobs and investment, weather is as good as I've seen outside of southern California, great foodie scene, much to do year round, people are way nicer and the architecture out there is interesting with most of the homes having been modernized.

Totally agree. I hesitate to uproot the kids, but there are a handful of places I’ve been that I would consider worth it. Austin is one of them.

• Upvote 2

On 7/30/2019 at 7:20 PM, CTM said:

They don’t want you. Somehow you’ll move in and needles and tents will riddle the streets, homeless and animals will defecate in public, and to their absolute horror their taxes will rise. They’ll probably tie you up to the Alamo and execute you. Maybe go. 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

They don’t want you. Somehow you’ll move in and needles and tents will riddle the streets, homeless and animals will defecate in public, and to their absolute horror their taxes will rise. They’ll probably tie you up to the Alamo and execute you. Maybe go. 

So I'll bring San Francisco with me?

13 hours ago, CTM said:

So I'll bring San Francisco with me?

No. The fact that you found it means that it’s already happening. However, when you move there and all the other wooks like you that also didn’t go to Camp Bisco this year follow you, the situation will magnify like the mind flayer.

@T0mShane.: we may be close to being rid of CTM. 

48 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

No. The fact that you found it means that it’s already happening. However, when you move there and all the other wooks like you that also didn’t go to Camp Bisco this year follow you, the situation will magnify like the mind flayer.

@T0mShane.: we may be close to being rid of CTM. 

How do you know I didn't go to camp bisco?