Over/under: 3.5 more wins

Blackout

23 members have voted

1. 1. do the Jets win more or less than 3.5 games

• More
    • Less

More.. Jets get 7 wins.  Geno develops into a nice, middle of the road average QB while Rex's defense wakes the #### up and shuts teams up and beats them down.

We will end the season with a lot of confidence for 2014, where we will see Rex return as coach.

How is he going to be a good QB if he throws with less zip than post 2004 Noodle arm?

Oh my God, not common sense. Not here!

HOMER.

lol I am not surprised by this reaction but it's still pretty unbelievable.

If we're 3-1 in 2 weeks. Anybody would have signed up for that in a second and we'll be 3/4 of the way to the 4 wins all the "experts" said we would have this year.

Over and by a wide margin, pending injuries of course.  The bills are going to be a tough out as all divisional games are, but there's no doubt in my mind that given 10 days of preparation, Rex is going to render Manuel practically useless, just likes he's done with all other rookie QBs.  Obviously Spiller and Jackson are the difference makers, but if we can continue to shut down the run game like we have been recently, I think it's a very winnable game.  

Same thing goes for Tennessee: Locker isn't a rookie, but he's shown me nothing that leads me to believe he can move the ball against this defense.  Keep CJ in check and it's a winnable game. 

I'm not saying we're going to win the next two games, but they are certainly winnable and should be won if we want to be relevant late in the season, especially considering the following schedule: At Atlanta on monday night, steelers and pats at home, at cinci and then new orleans at home. That's an absolute brutal stretch, but something tells me we aren't going to lose 5 in a row; if you can steal one of these games and we go 3-1 in our first four, being 4-5 going into our bye isn't that bad, considering the remaining schedule: Bills, Ravens, Dolphins, Raiders, Panthers, Browns and Dolphins.  I just want to be watching meaningful football in the second half of the season, while watching our guys develop.  

I'm a pessimist and I even voted for over 3.5.  4-6 wins max with this defensive coordinator head coach and player talent level.

how can this team compete with anybody with a good defense?

how foolish will we look on defense when we face a team that has a real offense (Falcons, Saints, Ravens, Bengals, Panthers, Patriots if they have Gronk and Amendola etc.)

we have a good shot at beating any Browns or Raiders team and I have no idea what to really expect from Miami so far

This is ******* crazy. I don't know what the hell is wrong with some ppl on this board....4 wins? lol This team will be 3-1 in 2 weeks.

We lost 13-10 to the Pats at Home on a short week, with a rookie qb, in the pouring rain. Calm down.

Jets werent good yesterday.not because of the Pats.  Pats werent good yesterday.... and not because of the Jets.  Yesterday was not a good measuring stick to see where we're at.

We havent played good yet this year, but have lots of room for improvement which I know we'll see over the course of the season.

Jets werent good yesterday.not because of the Pats.  Pats werent good yesterday.... and not because of the Jets.  Yesterday was not a good measuring stick to see where we're at.

We havent played good yet this year, but have lots of room for improvement which I know we'll see over the course of the season.

the pats weren't good yesterday

the jets just aren't good period

Archived