Wheres Antonio Cromartie been?

joewilly12

Troll? Im a troll because of my opinions?  Losing a winnable game 13-10 theres a lot to be disgusted about.

Retorting to name calling is a sign of a weak individual.

no, you are a troll because you only post about the negative developments, and ignore the positive.  focusing on the negative is a sign of a troll.  not sure what retorting is

no, you are a troll because you only post about the negative developments, and ignore the positive.  focusing on the negative is a sign of a troll.  not sure what retorting is

Disagree with you and don't think you are a troll just a very uneducated football fan.

Positives are Geno Smith and his future development as a franchise QB and our defensive line and our kicker.

Disagree with you and don't think you are a troll just a very uneducated football fan.

Positives are Geno Smith and his future development as a franchise QB and our defensive line and our kicker.

you didn't even know about cro's injury, and I'm uneducated ?

JoeWilly... epic troll or epicest troll?

Did that make you feel good?  Do you feel better today knowing you just posted that?  Good for you. You must lead a sad tragic life.

We don't agree and you retort to name calling and negative posts about me.

At least we have the Jets.......................

What does Cro's injury have to do with him being vocal and a leader on the field? 

How do you know he is not vocal in the huddle and among the defensive backfield?  So, you are assuming he's melting into the background and doing nothing in his capacity of the leader of the secondary?  Just another whiney troll.

Did that make you feel good? Do you feel better today knowing you just posted that? Good for you. You must lead a sad tragic life.

We don't agree and you retort to name calling and negative posts about me.

At least we have the Jets.......................

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

I've seen Cro Getting torched a few times, if not for dropped passes the guy would have given up 3 TD's already. He still can't tackle and is half a player. Only reason this guy is the cover corner everyone thinks he is, is due to the Jets pressure scheme, QB's are forced to get rid of the ball quickly vs the Jets its why we do not generate a lot of sacks as well because teams do recognize the blitz.

You saw it in the game and it was pointed out by Mayock that Cro is a sucker on the double move. Burned numerous times already this year thank God for bad throws and dropped passes .

yay the other crybaby is here !!!

where's matt ?

You want to sugar coat your Jets experience be my guest . Antonio Cromartie is 100% a product of the system. Rex's defense is designed on pressure. Sure we don't have "fast " pressure so we don't get many Sacks but QB's are AlWAYS forced to throw the ball early before they would usually like too vs Rex's defenses. It gives the corners a clock to work with that puts then at an advantage and the one guy who took full advantage of that clock to perfection was Darrelle Revis.  It makes Cro who is a good cover guy look like a great cover guy. Just wait until he gets challenged on a sweep to his side by a charging RB at the goaline and he either gets steam rolled or whiffs on the tackle because he's a major pussy half a player

Holy sh!t. 

This team has enough crummy players to pick on. (Landry, Wilson etc)

Why the hate toward one of the better ones?

Just last season 99% of this board was saying fcuk Revis we have Cro.

There is a fair share of very good players on this roster and this is clearly a team on the rise.

Be happy.

troll

Antonio Cromartie said today that he has finally overcome the hip injury he suffered in training camp.

"I was only playing on one hip, but for me, that’s no excuse at all," the Jets cornerback said. "I’m never going to make an excuse for myself.

"Honestly, this is probably about the best I’ve felt in about five weeks, actually probably my first day of training camp. For me, it’s just been a nagging injury. I’m actually finally starting to feel a whole lot better. This is probably as close to 100 percent as I’m going to get, so I’m feeling real good right about now."

the entire secondary is a mess. PFF graded them out as -8.2 as a unit against NE. Cro is a huge part of the problem. People thought that Revis = Cro it's not even half true. Cro is a tenth of the player Revis is. At least that's how he's playing.

Cro has graded out better than Revis since the middle of 2011. He's struggling right now because he has a hip injury. OP clearly has a developmental disorder. What's your excuse?

Troll? Im a troll because of my opinions?  Losing a winnable game 13-10 theres a lot to be disgusted about.

Retorting to name calling is a sign of a weak individual.

Give up 13 points to the Pats and it certainly seems to be time to call out the vocal leadership of the D.

You want to sugar coat your Jets experience be my guest . Antonio Cromartie is 100% a product of the system. Rex's defense is designed on pressure. Sure we don't have "fast " pressure so we don't get many Sacks but QB's are AlWAYS forced to throw the ball early before they would usually like too vs Rex's defenses. It gives the corners a clock to work with that puts then at an advantage and the one guy who took full advantage of that clock to perfection was Darrelle Revis.  It makes Cro who is a good cover guy look like a great cover guy. Just wait until he gets challenged on a sweep to his side by a charging RB at the goaline and he either gets steam rolled or whiffs on the tackle because he's a major pussy half a player

So the system works?

Archived