Peyton Hillis (MERGED)

joewilly12

Bucs released RB Peyton Hillis.

Hillis was active for Week 1 but didn't see the field. He was a healthy scratch last week. During the preseason, Hillis rushed 38 times for 147 yards (3.9 YPC) mainly against backups. He was No. 4 on the depth chart behind Doug Martin, Brian Leonard, and Mike James. Hillis' career may be coming to a close.

WOW I can remember this guy being a superstar a few years ago in Cleveland no less.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're going to see our running game with powell and ivory really start to take shape this weekend against buffalo.  It's a bummer that Tampa was week 1 as they'll skew anyone's numbers, but from what I saw against a usually stout NE defensive line, I think you'll see some big strides happening soon. Unless he's willing to change his last name to ebony, I have no use for him.

What is this thread about?

This thread if you can't read or understand is about an NFL RB who had potential with the Cleveland

Browns but some how the big time .. got to his head.....what a jerk! ...under my breath walkin away. 

Sorry.. if your implying we should sign him, we already had a intelligent member, post a persuasive series of mumbo jumbo about it.

Love you, sorry..

EDIT:

No.. he had 1 good season and was a one hit wonder... happens a lot.

Hence Aaron Maybin's departure. Plus this is just a picture of him, with a sentence under it .... I don't understand how this post can mean what you say it mean's.

Another Peyton Hillis thread? Kid had some good games behind a very underrated browns offensive line. I don't think he brings anything to the table we don't already have, plus I'm not sure if he contributes on specials anymore. He'll find a niche, but not for us.

This thread isn't about signing him ! gosh Broadway... read the  OP it carefully explain's and give's intell on what this thread's about. A picture plus a sentence containing 22 word's is worth 1,022 word's.

Sorry.. if your implying we should sign him, we already had a intelligent member, post a persuasive series of mumbo jumbo about it.

Love you, sorry..

EDIT:

No.. he had 1 good season and was a one hit wonder... happens a lot.

Hence Aaron Maybin's departure. Plus this is just a picture of him, with a sentence under it .... I don't understand how this post can mean what you say it mean's.

WTF Oh! Never mind. jusus christ this place is a zoo!

This thread if you can't read or understand is about an NFL RB who had potential with the Cleveland

Browns but some how the big time .. got to his head.....what a jerk! ...under my breath walkin away. 

Can't read, don't understand. 

(Perhaps you should include players names in your posts if you're going to start threads...I don't know who the **** 33 in Tampa is...Luckily your horribly stupid thread was merged with this one). 

Can't read, don't understand. 

(Perhaps you should include players names in your posts if you're going to start threads...I don't know who the **** 33 in Tampa is...Luckily your horribly stupid thread was merged with this one). 

To be fair, I don't think he knew who was in the photo. 

Archived