So the rest of the AFC East went 0-3 this week

Jetsfan80

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not?  They're the Falcons, not the Broncos.  They're not head and shoulders better than us.

Every single offensive skill player on their team is better than every single skill person on our offense.  Every single one bar none. All of them. Even the ones that aren;t that good are that much better than the ones we have.  

Every single offensive skill player on their team is better than every single skill person on our offense.  Every single one bar none. All of them. Even the ones that aren;t that good are that much better than the ones we have.  

Because we're not very good? Is this a trick question, or...?

because out colors are green and white and our name is the Jets

Storylines change very quickly in this league.  2 weeks ago we had the best young front 7 in the game and a rookie QB slinging it all over the field.  Now we're top 5 pick material after losing (badly) to a plucky Tennessee team.  I could easily see things swinging back the other way this week.  Atlanta's pass defense is like a sieve, they're banged up, and if nothing else Geno has shown he's capable of bouncing back.  

Storylines change very quickly in this league.  2 weeks ago we had the best young front 7 in the game and a rookie QB slinging it all over the field.  Now we're top 5 pick material after losing (badly) to a plucky Tennessee team.  I could easily see things swinging back the other way this week.  Atlanta's pass defense is like a sieve, they're banged up, and if nothing else Geno has shown he's capable of bouncing back.  

for your lips to gods ears.

And furthermore what's the point of being a fan if you don't think you can win every single goddamn game you play?  Am I taking crazy pills here?  (OK, I'm currently high on oxycodone again, but still).

We're fanatics for a reason.  If we all thought rationally we wouldn't be Jets fans.  I think we'll win dammit.

Front 7 is still very good and improving.  Rookie QB is still slinging it all over the field. Just to the other team a little too much. Maybe this is the week?

And furthermore what's the point of being a fan if you don't think you can win every single goddamn game you play?  Am I taking crazy pills here?  (OK, I'm currently high on oxycodone again, but still).

We're fanatics for a reason.  If we all thought rationally we wouldn't be Jets fans.  I think we'll win dammit.

yeah you are.  

You think the Jets are going to beat the Falcons? Honestly?

Why not? Vlad is not on the field so thats an instant upgrade. We dont have WR's but we have a running game and 2, maybe 3 competent TE's. The Falcon's defense is getting ran over week in and week out. The Jets still have the 2nd best defense and one of the best front 7's in the game.

Geno has flashed, remove those turnovers and we have a ball game.

Why not? Vlad is not on the field so thats an instant upgrade. We dont have WR's but we have a running game and 2, maybe 3 competent TE's. The Falcon's defense is getting ran over week in and week out. The Jets still have the 2nd best defense and one of the best front 7's in the game.

Geno has flashed? Take away the turnovers? Come on. Matt Ryan is going to pick the defense apart and no one on the defense will be able to keep up with Gonzalez, Jones, and Rodgers.

Geno has flashed? Take away the turnovers? Come on. Matt Ryan is going to pick the defense apart and no one on the defense will be able to keep up with Gonzalez, Jones, and Rodgers.

Rodgers is trash.  Jones is hurt, though scary.  This is Cromartie's time to prove he can be a # 1 CB.

Gonzalez gets doubled at the line, Cro shuts down his side of the field.. Rodgers sucks.. and Jones torches us all day long.

Rodgers is trash.  Jones is hurt, though scary.  This is Cromartie's time to prove he can be a # 1 CB.

Why is this now the time for Cro to prove hes #1 cb? That was last year...and he did well....this year he showing he is not a true #1cb and i see Julio Jones making this even more clear.

Remove my fat and I'm running marathons.

Gonzalez gets doubled at the line, Cro shuts down his side of the field.. Rodgers sucks.. and Jones torches us all day long.

I don't see Cro shutting down his side at all. He just hasn't lived up to expectations.

I also expect the Falcons to score on defense at least once.

Archived