There's no new Jets gear being released

Matt39

Anyone know anything? How long do I have to walk by Modells by Grand Central and see a Sanchez jersey and nothing else?

No Wilkerson, a few Geno's...basically it.

Jets Store online and the NFL shop both have Mo Wilk jerseys.

Isn't there some Jets flagship store in the city? I'd check that out.. I'm sure they have stuff.

Speaking of jerseys, need a new one... currently just have a Revis and a Vilma from way back.

I would hate to get another jersey and then have the guy get traded again. So what should I do? Customized jersey with my own last name? Or go for an old-time Jet like Namath, Martin or Chrebet?

Speaking of jerseys, need a new one... currently just have a Revis and a Vilma from way back.

I would hate to get another jersey and then have the guy get traded again. So what should I do? Customized jersey with my own last name? Or go for an old-time Jet like Namath, Martin or Chrebet?

Klecko or Toon.

I have a Namath one that I'll wear if I want to class it up a bit, but I suggest go for someone you think will be around the longest, if you go current; for some reason I bought a Brick one his rookie year and haven't been upset, wear it pretty much every game.  I'm usually one of, if not the only person at the bar or party with an offensive lineman's jersey and it's given me 7 years of wear without having to retire it.  

I don't like the customized jersey, but one that I definitely am thinking about doing is getting Harrison's number, but writing Snacks on the back. I typically don't like buying jerseys unless I know if they'll be around for a bit, but this may just be too fun to pass up.

Anyone know anything? How long do I have to walk by Modells by Grand Central and see a Sanchez jersey and nothing else?

This is too funny that you happened to post this today! I had off today and decided to head out to Dicks and Sports Authority to pick up a jersey. I walk into Dicks and there are about 50 Giants Jerseys. Eli, Tuck, Paul, Nicks, Cruz. I walk down to where Jets stuff is.....3 Sanchez jerseys and 2 Holmes Jerseys. Go over to Sports Authority and there is literally 4 Sanchez jerseys and thats it. What the **** is going on? I know i shouldnt let it piss me off but it really does for some reason. Theres about 3x as much Giant stuff in general and its not because its getting bought up because it was like this in the beginning of the year. 

Pisses me off. Just ordered a jersey off JetsShop instead. 

Edit: I live on Long Island. 

Went over to the Jets store in the city at lunch...

Again, the gear selection is terrible. According to the guy working there, its Nike and not the Jets. Reebok constantly updated their NFL lines, while Nike, who has their hands in on everything....doesnt pay much attention.

Are they selling just the all white jerseys too? Bc thats all they friggen wear.....I'd like to see the pickel uniforms at some point

Went over to the Jets store in the city at lunch...

Again, the gear selection is terrible. According to the guy working there, its Nike and not the Jets. Reebok constantly updated their NFL lines, while Nike, who has their hands in on everything....doesnt pay much attention.

I have been to that (city) store twice. The first time they said they waited for the new Nike assortment, and that was why they had nothing to sell. The second time the new gear was in but the selections was terrible. Was looking for a Mangold jersey and other things. Just as you say. They only had Sanchez, Holmes etc..

I also compare service etc vs similar stores over here and it's a joke. I really hope the store at metlife is better when i join you guys and girls at the pats game.

just bustin his chops...can careless either way

I get it. Funny sh*t though! Don't like those giants fans.

Remember when i had bought my Curtis Martin jersey and got a few comments from giants fans while walking around proud as hell on Manhattan. Think i will do the same this trip if i can get My hands on a Wilkerson. :)

I get it. Funny sh*t though! Don't like those giants fans.

Remember when i had bought my Curtis Martin jersey and got a few comments from giants fans while walking around proud as hell on Manhattan. Think i will do the same this trip if i can get My hands on a Wilkerson. :)

Expect every Giants fan in Manhattan to practically hold a superbowl parade down Broadway if they win tonight....not bc the Giants are that good now but bc there fans are that dumb, stupid, dense, arrogant, idiotic, slow, ugly, unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, and did i mention, slow

Expect every Giants fan in Manhattan to practically hold a superbowl parade down Broadway if they win tonight....not bc the Giants are that good now but bc there fans are that dumb, stupid, dense, arrogant, idiotic, slow, ugly, unintelligent, ignorant, dense, foolish, dull-witted, and did i mention, slow

I'm torn between wanting them to lose to further their misery, as their tears are lubricant to my robotic soul, but also wanting them to win a couple games so they can't get clowney or anyone else that'll reshape their team.  I want them to be bad enough where we can lord it over them, but good enough where they get stuck with another middling offensive lineman who will be replaced in another couple of years.  I guess the ultimate dream would be for them to go winless and strikes out on their draft pick in epic proportions.  A man guy dream right!?

I'm torn between wanting them to lose to further their misery, as their tears are lubricant to my robotic soul, but also wanting them to win a couple games so they can't get clowney or anyone else that'll reshape their team.  I want them to be bad enough where we can lord it over them, but good enough where they get stuck with another middling offensive lineman who will be replaced in another couple of years.  I guess the ultimate dream would be for them to go winless and strikes out on their draft pick in epic proportions.  A man guy dream right!?

That would give me a wet dream

Archived