****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, that was  a TD all day, that was not a push off, that was a feel. im ******* going crazy over here over that call, i cant ******* believe how they called that a push off. wow im ******* pissed off big time

IT's Official the league helps out BRADY and company with some border line calls. wow what a bull sh*t call, the Defenders momentum is what put him out of position not the feel. that was a clean TD all day.      i agree with sheldon rishardson, even a blind man can see the refs and league protects brady and the patriots. thats total bull sh*t. That TD could of been the nail in the coffin, but the league wants another dramatic TD come from behind win by brady.. thats total total bull. without a doubt. im begining to think   comspiracy

And they don't call that on KT. Absolutely suspect. Total bullsh*t

im with U, i may sound byass because im a diehard JETS fan, but that penalty was a game changer, and i feel it was total bull sh*t. total bull sh*t.

watch Brady do another dramatic game winning drive. thanks to the league and refs.

This is an important third and short. 

dejavu  . the pats are gonna do what they did vs saints. im begining to think the refs calls is what makes the occasions for the dramatic  . I really feel like a dejavu is coming from the Pats Saints game. because of that Bull sh*t call. that was a hill TD> all day and all night and all thursday. This league is bias, they want a brady manning afc championship game

Archived