No tailgating for the Super Bowl at Metlife

faba

There is going to be road rage incidents of epic levels, worse than that if it's cold and snowy.Oner thing I don;t miss about giving up tickets this year is paying money and then to be treated like a criminal . People payng thousands to go to thsi game are not going to be pleasant.

I know several cops assigned to terrorist task forces; the whole secuirty thing is a pointless show. The only reason they frisk us is because they don't want you drinking your beer inside. If a determined terrorist wants  to cause an incident those $8 hour people are absolutely worthless.

I think that's half of it. The other half is to at least look like they're making an effort.  If someone sneaks an easily-found device in on his person, and it does people harm, the cries will be "In this day and age, how could you have not at least done a simple pat-down or bag search?!?" Are they going to find anything? Pretty doubtful.  Then again, if they did I'm sure they'd keep it quiet if possible to avoid mass hysteria or panic.  

You know, for our own good. ;)

New 65" ultra slim flat screen, a warm couch, free parking in my driveway and copious amounts of food and alcohol.  what, me worry?

This, though I'm forced to admit my flat screen is only 60". :D Friends, affordable refreshments, comfort.

The 85 inch Tv could cost you a child for a coupla years-  http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9-85-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/product-reviews/B00CMEN95U

i love some of the comments:

"I was going to fund my daughters wedding in Hawaii, but I figured this Samsung TV would last much longer"

"I am coming back from the future to write this review, and to let everyone know you can buy this TV for $699 in 2015. It still looks great though."

i love some of the comments:

"I was going to fund my daughters wedding in Hawaii, but I figured this Samsung TV would last much longer"

"I am coming back from the future to write this review, and to let everyone know you can buy this TV for $699 in 2015. It still looks great though."

LOL!!!!!!!

I think that's half of it. The other half is to at least look like they're making an effort. If someone sneaks an easily-found device in on his person, and it does people harm, the cries will be "In this day and age, how could you have not at least done a simple pat-down or bag search?!?" Are they going to find anything? Pretty doubtful. Then again, if they did I'm sure they'd keep it quiet if possible to avoid mass hysteria or panic.

You know, for our own good. ;)

don't laugh. my grandfather always said "always carry a quarter (time of payphones), a lighter, and a pocket knife." I carry all those things (cell phone instead of a quarter.) my pocket knife is very small but it's sharp and dangerous enough in the "wrong hands" and has made it on to multiple flights in my bag. TSA has never found it, including the time they opened up my bag and went through all my stuff.

it's security theater and a way to force you buy that extra bottle of beer or water inside.

don't laugh. my grandfather always said "always carry a quarter (time of payphones), a lighter, and a pocket knife." I carry all those things (cell phone instead of a quarter.) my pocket knife is very small but it's sharp and dangerous enough in the "wrong hands" and has made it on to multiple flights in my bag. TSA has never found it, including the time they opened up my bag and went through all my stuff.

it's security theater and a way to force you buy that extra bottle of beer or water inside.

I assure you this doesn't make me laugh, and not because I'm concerned that you are any danger to innocent people. 

Who cares I hope it blizzards a lot that would be hilarious. I know the jets wont be in it that's for sure. The only way the Jets get to this superbowl is through purchasing tickets or free tickets being a participant in the stadium that hosts the superbowl

I think a typical Meadowlands, not quite freezing but almost, rain storm would be just perfect.

Archived