Superbowl game thread

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver's offensive line needs to find their balls. I believe they'll be able to gameplan during halftime. Luckily for them Halftime is rather long. That may simmer things down on seattle's side.

If Peyton can get 3 seconds to stand in the pocket he'll be fine. Peyton had to move out the pocket more during the first half then he probably did the entire season. Seattle's front 5 is looking phenomenal.

He's been absolutely awful.

Impossible. You can't win a superbowl in today's game by playing tough defense.  You have to outscore everyone by putting up 40 points of offense.  Also it isn't Manning's fault it's because of weaponz.  None of the wepponz showed up today.

OL is getting pushed around like crazy and Seattle D is just flying.  This disaster is a team effort.  Manning's performance reminds me of a stumble bum Y.A. Tittle on his professional deathbed. 

Come on, now.  

His only flaw is the bouffant, and having the crowd sing his chorus' 

There are 7,001islands in the Philippines, each with more talented people than this guy.  Just another pre-processed, manufactured fugazzi "talent". 

There are 7,001islands in the Philippines, each with more talented people than this guy.  Just another pre-processed, manufactured fugazzi "talent". 

We're talking about singing and bringing Motown back.  Not fishing with a bamboo stick. 

OL is getting pushed around like crazy and Seattle D is just flying.  This disaster is a team effort.  Manning's performance reminds me of a stumble bum Y.A. Tittle on his professional deathbed. 

I heard it's not the QB it's the wepponz.  Great wepponz and Geno's predecessor would have been a top 10 QB.  Therefore if Manning isn't doing well it's not his fault it's the wepponz. But the OL, as you mentioned, is part of the wepponz.  Point is that it isn't Manning's fault.   If Julius was a better wepponz he would have done more than a half-hearted, one-arm flail at the ball on the first pick -- he'd have jumped instead.  Likewise on the pick-6 the bad wepponz Moreno just stood there and waited for a batted pass to come down to him as though he was the only one on the field instead of jumping up to get it (or at least fighting for it).

No, I don't believe all this nonsense.  But it's what I've read here for years.  Manning is having a sh*t game.  If you get QB play like this a lot, you see a lot of what we've seen the past half-decade.

....aaaaaaaand another TD for Seattle.

Half-black dude writing pop songs that vaguely hint at the Motown songs they're obviously looted from? Safe as a mother****er.

I just don't get today's pop music. Does every track have to be a dramatic exploration of something? Whatever happened to real American creative song writing in pop, like We Built The City or Take On Me.

Half-black dude writing pop songs that vaguely hint at the Motown songs they're obviously looted from? Safe as a mother****er.

In Hawaii slang , he is known as a poi-dog.  A claimed mix of this and that.  Pinoy (with of course the ubiquitous Spanish claim/connection), Ricano and other calabash relatives and ancestors from other places.  It is the ultimate melting pot.  Love it.  

Archived