Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG - what a moron.

I wonder who player B was and why they arent getting dragged through the mud too.

Full report here:

http://63bba9dfdf9675bf3f10-68be460ce43dd2a60dd64ca5eca4ae1d.r37.cf1.rackcdn.com/PaulWeissReport.pdf

Assistant Trainer was born in Japan and attended university there through 2001, before emigrating to the United States. Martin said that Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey directed racial slurs at the Assistant Trainer, calling him a "Jap," a "Chinaman" and a "chink"; referred to him as a "dirty communist" or a "North Korean"; made demands such as "give me some water you ******* chink"; spoke to him in a phony, mocking Asian accent, including asking for "rubby rubby sucky sucky"; and called his mother a "rub and tug masseuse." Martin also informed us that Incognito and Jerry taunted the Assistant Trainer by saying that they had had sex with his girlfriend.

On December 7, 2012 (the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor), Incognito, Jerry and Pouncey donned traditional Japanese headbands that featured a rising sun emblem and jokingly threatened to harm the Assistant Trainer physically in retaliation for the Pearl Harbor attack. Martin reported that the Assistant Trainer confided to him that he was upset about the Pearl Harbor prank, finding it derogatory and demeaning.

Jerry and Pouncey each admitted that they repeatedly used racial language toward the Assistant Trainer—including calling him a "Jap" and a "Chinaman"—and acknowledged their Pearl Harbor Day stunt. Incognito likewise did not dispute that he

read the report it's way more than culture clash. 

(the PDF is embedded in this page) 

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/02/14/ted_wells_report_nfl_investigation_finds_pattern_of_harrassment_directed.html

I read the report. It is totally standard bro stuff. I think it needs to be kept in mind that the entire discourse on the fiasco is horribly skewed by the fact that it's taking place exclusively among people who have time to waste goofing off consuming sports media.

Isn't that ultimately on the head coach? From what I've seen the report largely exonerates Philbin. 

the report seems to conclude that the OL coach(s) knew about what was happening but Philbin didn't. Apparently the OL coach gave blow up dolls to all the linemen one xmas as gag gifts but gave one player (not Martin) a male one. 

the report seems to conclude that the OL coach(s) knew about what was happening but Philbin didn't. Apparently the OL coach gave blow up dolls to all the linemen one xmas as gag gifts but gave one player (not Martin) a male one. 

OMG THE HORROR

Archived