NFL Draft prospect announces he's gay: Michael Sam, OLB/DE Missouri

T0mShane

So the manly caveman is dropping Lady Gaga references, huh

Seriously, not much of a Pokerface.  Do What U Want with that information.  I would think he'd be more of a Heavy Metal Lover but You and I should stop acting like Paparazzi and just give him Applause for his love of Judas which has taken him to the Edge of Glory and the ability to define what is a BadRomance.  Still, his knowledge of Gaga would make it seems obviously that his 'desires' are to Just Dance because after all, he was Born This Way.

Alejandro.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be fair guys, I think history has pretty clearly proven that nothing good can ever come of accepting a previously outcast group of people into any professional sports league.  I'm sure we can all agree what a disaster it was the last time that mistake was made, amirite?  I know Villain must have my back on this.

Let's be fair guys, I think history has pretty clearly proven that nothing good can ever come of accepting a previously outcast group of people into any professional sports league.  I'm sure we can all agree what a disaster it was the last time that mistake was made, amirite?  I know Villain must have my back on this.

"If Jackie Robinson woulda just a shut his fuking mouth." -Villain 

Let me turn off this Judy Garland CD and think about that a bit

I dont have to deal with it. I dont have to make any special announcements lol. Im simply saying that he doesnt need to do all that. Play football. If you dont care what anyone thinks about you then act like it and stop looking for acceptance from men. 

I don't think you're getting it.

I was mocking Villain. Are you mocking Klecko?

No not mocking anyone- I am concerned can the guy play football to help a team win- that is all i care about-not interested in his personal live and traits- as long as he is not a thief or murderer lol

I personally could care less whether this guy likes men or women, but i guess the media and redneck football fans are two characters to blow this whole dumb story out of proportion.  If this guy didn't want to get picked on for being gay he would have shut his mouth or picked a different hobby.  Straight men go into fashion but there's no huge story about them.  

Archived