We're not good enough for Michael Sam, apparently

Gastineau Lives

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He did not have playoff talent in '06. 

He didn't have "playoff talent" this year either, and yet they had an outside shot at getting in. 

So, again let's laud Rex's leadership for over-achieving the last month of this year, but pretend it wasn't an undisciplined sh*tshow the previous 2 seasons. LOL

Lets not pretend Rex's leadership abilities have not been in question.... because they have by most people who cover the Jets. I don't see why this should even have been brought up either way by this Ziegler guy.

No player that has ever played for Rex questions his leadership. Only people looking for a story for people like you to bite on.

If Philbin had no idea what is going on with his players- simple he is the boss and a failure

Absolutely. He knew everything that was going on, and simply looked the other way. He's a coward and a failure. However, he has an owner even more clueless than ours, so like our coach miraculously surviving, so will he.

I'm just glad there are only 2.5 months until the draft after which the media will not be able to poke and taunt the Jets with this bullsh*t anymore. They'll move onto something else, but at least it won't be fictional attacks about our homophobia.

We have the ilk to pick up the slack for that. Dont worry.

No player that has ever played for Rex questions his leadership. Only people looking for a story for people like you to bite on.

I don't post articles and I could care less what these Journalists/Idiots have to say. I base my opinions on what actually comes out of Rex's mouth. HE was the one WHO proclaimed he LOST the pulse of the team and had no idea what was transpiring in his own freakin locker room not the journalists not the media not the players REX himself said it so do you need it spelled out any clearer than from the horses mouth ?? You and klunko need to get off the ADD train for once

Give me a freakin break with this crap already. All we can do now is hope Rex continues to improve as a leader and pay more attention to whats going on around him rather than being the guy everyone wants to love while the team has issues that are not being addressed

I don't post articles and I could care less what these Journalists/Idiots have to say. I base my opinions on what actually comes out of Rex's mouth. HE was the one WHO proclaimed he LOST the pulse of the team and had no idea what was transpiring in his own freakin locker room not the journalists not the media not the players REX himself said it so do you need it spelled out any clearer than from the horses mouth ?? You and klunko need to get off the ADD train for once

Give me a freakin break with this crap already. All we can do now is hope Rex continues to improve as a leader and pay more attention to whats going on around him rather than being the guy everyone wants to love while the team has issues that are not being addressed

Post of the year.

You're the one who referenced the beat writer, honey.

Lets not pretend Rex's leadership abilities have not been in question.... because they have by most people who cover the Jets. I don't see why this should even have been brought up either way by this Ziegler guy.

You're the one who referenced the beat writer, honey.

yes JIF  read what I said in bold ..... either way Rex made his own bed in the leadership department and then all these writers jumped on the bandwagon. You can blame your genius HC for his own ridiculous comments. At least Rex is honest he's got that much going for him

Archived