I want to win the SB next year!

Jetfanincanada

Why not us? I think we can do it. We have an up and coming QB, the best HC in football, a great defense and a ton of draft picks and cap space. The time is now!

Nooo!!! If we win it all right away, people will say it was a fluke.  We need to progress slowly. 10-6 in 2014, losing in the wild card.  Then 12-4 in 2015, losing the AFC title game. Then 14-2 in 2016, and we finally hoist the Lombardi trophy again.  Stick with this plan.

"Ryan Lucked out, it was all Idzik, even a broken clock is right twice a day, Bevell would have won two by now"

Tomshane

I live in perpetual fear that Rex will win a Super Bowl as head coach of the Jets in the same way I fear that Red Dawn will soon be an actuality.

GET BEHIND SWAYZE

Like trying to hide an elephant with a toothpick. 

The new salary cap bump has been approved because Goodell and idzik been talking and Idzik told him Jets are only a couple bucks away from making it happen.  Nothing better for th NFL with the Jets winning a Superbowl with a Black QB and Gay edge rusher.  SCIENCE

Like trying to hide an elephant with a toothpick.

The new salary cap bump has been approved because Goodell and idzik been talking and Idzik told him Jets are only a couple bucks away from making it happen. Nothing better for th NFL with the Jets winning a Superbowl with a Black QB and Gay edge rusher. SCIENCE

Have you seen the size of Geno's dick? He's gotta be a quadroon, AT BEST.

Why not us? I think we can do it. We have an up and coming QB, the best HC in football, a great defense and a ton of draft picks and cap space. The time is now!

Get Jarius Byrd, Hardy, Maclin, the Capt. Munnerlyn, Cro, and Reed back on a cheap deals, AND most importantly find the next J Charles/L McCoy type of back, and MAYBE I would drink this Kool Aid, but even then the QB is still a HUGE ?.

Archived