would you trade mo wilks for jimmy graham? sorry, couldnt resist

ylekram

lets be real here, removing one good player on the dline full of good players is not exactly what I would call "dismantling". especially when you have another good player playing out of position that you can slide right in. we will see how good a player wilks is when he is demanding jj watt money, whatever that is. not advocating the move, just a thought

How many defensive linemen play in a 3-4?

To be great all 3 have to be great, not one great, one very good and a scrub. It's a Noooooooooo!!!!!!

Yelkbag

Come on man! You got to be kidding me. You are trying to justify why the trade would work then. I forgot some of you clowns are very particular with wording. You just embarrassed yourself again. Want to try again?

no. what is going on is you embarrassing yourself. now. please go back and re-read the post. adult only hypothetical question. the dooshiness continues

How many defensive linemen play in a 3-4?

To be great all 3 have to be great, not one great, one very good and a scrub. It's a Noooooooooo!!!!!!

who would be the scrub? and how does removing one great player from a line of 3 great players become 1 great player, one very good player, and 1 scrub. I don't understand that math

who would be the scrub? and how does removing one great player from a line of 3 great players become 1 great player, one very good player, and 1 scrub. I don't understand that math

Yes replacing our best Dlineman with Tevita Finau is going be be like a seamless transition.

You then have but two good players and it makes it easy to double team Richardson and Harrison.

It's a Nooooo!

Yes replacing our best Dlineman with Tevita Finau is going be be like a seamless transition.

You then have but two good players and it makes it easy to double team Richardson and Harrison.

It's a Noooo

no offense, but I doubt they would replace wilks with finau. I would think coples would be the obvious choice since he is not an olb

That's unfortunate because he should be on that pedestal for the most part, certainly over a TE. 

yes, I agree that wilks position usually takes precedence over grahams position. very few players would or should ever be on an untouchable pedestal, especially a pocket pushing 3-4 dlineman. don't get me wrong, I really like wilks and think he is a great player, but to hear some tell it, the defense would fall completely apart substituting coples for wilks. its just not the case.

no. what is going on is you embarrassing yourself. now. please go back and re-read the post. adult only hypothetical question. the dooshiness continues

BS, If you didn't think it was a good trade, you would not have posted it.  GO TRY TO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE.

BS, If you didn't think it was a good trade, you would not have posted it.  GO TRY TO FOOL SOMEONE ELSE.

you still here arguing with what my intent was? you must be part blood hound. once again, you are late for the show. this was a spin off from a previous thread before your sorry troll azz decided to bless us ignorant folk with your wisdom. you are wrong in so many ways its not funny. it wouldn't be a bad trade at all on a needs basis, but truth be told, I wouldn't pull the trigger due to $$ and I am not the biggest of jimmy graham fans. he puts up huge numbers, but imo, a tight end needs to be a good blocker, first and foremost, especially with the system the jets run. so, my little fishfag friend, you are 100% wrong here, but I am sure you don't think so. happy trolling

I think I would have to get Graham and at least a #2 from New Orleans. That being said however, is this draft is LOADED with GREAT and Good TE's, so this is not a good year to be shopping a TE (albeit a great one) for someone's top 1 or 2 players.

Stand pat and draft from the plethora of solid TE's in this draft.

I think I would have to get Graham and at least a #2 from New Orleans. That being said however, is this draft is LOADED with GREAT and Good TE's, so this is not a good year to be shopping a TE (albeit a great one) for someone's top 1 or 2 players.

Stand pat and draft from the plethora of solid TE's in this draft.

I am not in love with any of the top tight ends this year. they can catch but cant block. I wouldn't mind grabbing a guy like fiedorowicz or niklas in the 2nd or 3rd. both seem to come from the same mold. good blockers, adequate pass catchers with upside

I am not in love with any of the top tight ends this year. they can catch but cant block. I wouldn't mind grabbing a guy like fiedorowicz or niklas in the 2nd or 3rd. both seem to come from the same mold. good blockers, adequate pass catchers with upside

Neither of those guys would disappoint me.

Archived