Revis to be released at 4:00 as per ESPN

joewilly12

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see what Idzik,Rex,Woody are made of if they don't sign Revis they are epic fail and do not care about winning a Super Bowl.

It'll only be a failure if we don't sign Revis and also don't use the money that would've been used on him to upgrade our secondary, re-sign Cro, and upgrade our passing game.

It'll only be a failure if we don't sign Revis and also don't use the money that would've been used on him to upgrade our secondary, re-sign Cro, and upgrade our passing game.

Does anything you have seen so far this off-season indicate to you that the Jets are ready to upgrade anything?

If he wants to be the top-paid CB, he can go **** himself. I want him, but he needs to check his ego at the door. Maybe tearing his other ACL will help that process...

The only thing he will "check at the door" is his projected account balance.

If he does, he does.  You don't keep or sign someone to keep him away from the Patriots.  Good way to end up with Dewayne Robertson and Vernon Gholston running a team that way.

exactly.....

I can almost guarantee you that they are putting that out there to see if the Jets panic and make him a huge offer. They are no dummies here. If he goes to NE then you move on and look at others guys like either Cromartie or a Carlos Rogers who got released from the 49'ers.

Unless Revis becomes a TE or WR New England still won't be able to beat Denver.

Good call. Except the off season started less than 24 hours ago.

18 of the top 20 free agents are already gone. Tate just signed his deal, he's gone. Decker deal is taking way too long to develop, I don't believe it for a second.

So 24 hours or 24 days or 24 months, who cares? Not much will be left if we don't strike soon.

18 of the top 20 free agents are already gone. Tate just signed his deal, he's gone. Decker deal is taking way too long to develop, I don't believe it for a second.

So 24 hours or 24 days or 24 months, who cares? Not much will be left if we don't strike soon.

Which of the 18 top FAs u wanted here? Please explain. The only one we missed out was a CB and that too was probably due to the GM having a different plan (Revis or Cro) than yours. Are you really pissed off cuz we couldn't grab Tate or Byrd or Talib or Ware?

Archived