So, Revis is a Patriot...

ZachEY

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idzik is doing an awesome job!!! Sit around and do jack **** with your $40 million dollars. Let Revis go to our biggest rival. Let the tackles, the guards, the corners, the safeties and now even the receivers fly off the board and DO NOTHING.

Yeah I'm starting to agree with this.  There's a time to be patient and then there's a time to sign some players that help your team.  We have a need at CB.  We couldn't do better than 1 year @ $12M to sign the best CB in the game?  Losing all faith in Idzik.

Yeah I'm starting to agree with this.  There's a time to be patient and then there's a time to sign some players that help your team.  We have a need at CB.  We couldn't do better than 1 year @ $12M to sign the best CB in the game?  Losing all faith in Idzik.

****ING RIDICULOUS

All you're gonna hear from these people is concerns about how much we would be "overpaying," apparently every single FA thusfar has been "overpaid", so let's not get better at all because we would have to overpay.

Half of Jetnation is on suicide watch right now lmao! this offseason has been the awesomest. All we need now is to sign Vick and the pieces will all be in place. 

I do.  It's a show me year.  He really didn't play great last year

Archived