Giants at Lions

Matt39

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a bitter group of people

I think you're missing the reason why. No one gives a crap about DRC personally, and don't feel spurned by him. It's more that there are a few posters here - Jets fans - that were relentless, for month after month, complaining about what an obvious move he was, and how the only reason to not match the Giants' deal was cheapness. Like it was beyond comprehension that DRC wasn't worth that contract to us.

It's not that he isn't talented; he obviously is. It's that he's a bad CB more often than he is a good one. And that's a bit much to sign on for for the next 2-3 seasons at "must start every week" dollars.

BTW he actually made a nice play on Megatron 2 minutes ago. Rewound it a couple of times and it looked clean. He's still having a brutal game, though.

I just think its funny how much u all love a giants loss in such a bad way

Some of you were laughing that weatherford got injured. Such class

every giant fan I know was doing the Irish jig when we lost our title games, same group as celebrating when revis blew his acl ....always love this " class" argument from Yankee-giant fans

no didn't you hear Gruden ? 2nd one officially not his fault either...unofficially that's 152 straight int's that aren't Eli's fault

All the excuses why his numbers have "gone down"?

He has 83 INTs in the last 4 years, his numbers are pretty level

no didn't you hear Gruden ? 2nd one officially not his fault either...unofficially that's 152 straight int's that aren't Eli's fault

Lol I just can't get over a Monday night game last year when he was practically blowin JJ Watt every single play. Not that Watt doesn't deserve all the credit in the world but the man crush he had on Watt that night was nauseating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived