Are the Jets wearing white all season for home games?

joewilly12

Appreciate any and all information need to buy an early Christmas gift. Thanks

qQXTfE.jpg

I wish. Joe Walton liked his boys in white, there were a few seasons in the 80's where we wore white at home and on the road, maybe 13 of 16 games a year.

I like the Super Bowl III look of our current whites, I'm not a fan of the green jerseys or the green pants.

SAR I

qQXTfE.jpgI wish. Joe Walton liked his boys in white, there were a few seasons in the 80's where we wore white at home and on the road, maybe 13 of 16 games a year.I like the Super Bowl III look of our current whites, I'm not a fan of the green jerseys or the green pants.SAR I

I agree the white looks great

qQXTfE.jpg

I wish. Joe Walton liked his boys in white, there were a few seasons in the 80's where we wore white at home and on the road, maybe 13 of 16 games a year.

I like the Super Bowl III look of our current whites, I'm not a fan of the green jerseys or the green pants.

SAR I

Playing the Colts in the all whites.  A searing reminder of the old Pat Leahy-Dean Biasucci shootouts.

I like the green jerseys. Also, with the white jerseys I don't mind the green pants so much as I just like the white pants better. Of course any Jets combo is bad with a number 10 on it, though.

777px-Jets_uniforms12.png

All white is still my favorite, but think any combo looks good except for the all-green, which is the only one I wholly dislike. They look like pajamas.

The thing that kills me about it is, with all the money thrown around, they really couldn't find someone to get the green pants to perfectly match the shade of green on the jerseys? Why has this been so difficult to not have the pants a shade or two lighter than the jersey? The all-green combo looks bad enough without this implication of utter incompetence.

Just go with white pants for everything. Problem solved.

I like the green jerseys. Also, with the white jerseys I don't mind the green pants so much as I just like the white pants better. Of course any Jets combo is bad with a number 10 on it, though.

777px-Jets_uniforms12.png

All white is still my favorite, but think any combo looks good except for the all-green, which is the only one I wholly dislike. They look like pajamas.

The thing that kills me about it is, with all the money thrown around, they really couldn't find someone to get the green pants to perfectly match the shade of green on the jerseys? Why has this been so difficult to not have the pants a shade or two lighter than the jersey? The all-green combo looks bad enough without this implication of utter incompetence.

Just go with white pants for everything. Problem solved.

Seriously, who has a crotch shaped like the ones in those illustrations?

I've often wondered how much it could be a factor in a QB losing his receivers in the background/turf when we go with the all-greens in particular. Not that they're invisible, mind you, but they certainly don't stick out as well as all white does.

Someone within the organization should take the time to compile QB stats with all white (or at least for white jerseys or for going all-green), if there was a way to normalize the data for weather, home/away, opponent strength, etc. 

Archived