A thread about anything other than the game

jetsrule128

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booked our honeymoon this week for Iceland. The first thing Mrs. RJF says is that she wants to try puffin. Puffin!

That's right, she wants to eat one of these guys.

puffin2.jpg

So now I'm convinced I'm marrying a savage. Should I cancel the wedding?

I wanna go to Iceland to drink vodka with Viking chicks, but that's probably not a honeymoon-type activity.

This thread is about anything other than the game.  How about that weather? September has been unseasonably warm I tell ya.

Been great here too, hitting 70, hardly any rain. For some reason when the schools re-open, the weather always takes an upturn. Maybe they should just scrap summer holidays for them.

Anyway, hope United completely and utterly destroy those QPR b*****ds this afternoon.

Booked our honeymoon this week for Iceland. The first thing Mrs. RJF says is that she wants to try puffin. Puffin!

puffin2.jpg

Your first hint of her being a savage wasn´t the fact she wanted to go to Iceland? Newb..

I wanna go to Iceland to drink vodka with Viking chicks, but that's probably not a honeymoon-type activity.

Prepare for surprice. You will meet inbreeds, no vodka (that´s our drink) and wonder why they like their sheep.

Usually my dealings with the police involved dumping out my beer or weed, or been given a ticket, or the DUI test.

Yesterday, though, my son and I packed up our tailgate and started our 15 minute walk to the stadium. We're 50 feet from the car when a state trooper pulls up and rolls down his window. I'm like 'oh great, what now? J-walking across a grass field?'. He says 'you guys need a ride?'. Me and the boy get in, and he flies down the old runway and drops us off like VIPs about 100 feet from the gate.

puffin2.jpg

Only if she grabs one off the beach and eats it live. That would be cause for concern, imho.

puffin2.jpg

And no... dont cacel the marriage.  Her skills might come in handy one day...  or lead to your death.  either way its a fun ride.

Usually my dealings with the police involved dumping out my beer or weed, or been given a ticket, or the DUI test.

Yesterday, though, my son and I packed up our tailgate and started our 15 minute walk to the stadium. We're 50 feet from the car when a state trooper pulls up and rolls down his window. I'm like 'oh great, what now? J-walking across a grass field?'. He says 'you guys need a ride?'. Me and the boy get in, and he flies down the old runway and drops us off like VIPs about 100 feet from the gate.

f#cking scumbags.

Archived