Will Vick start, and when?

jgb

Vick as Starter--Will/When?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. When will Vick replace Geno and become the Starter?

• Never. Geno's team unless he gets hurt.
    • During SD game
    • Before or during DEN game
    • Before or during NE game
    • Sometime in weeks 8-11
    • During BYE week (week 11)
    • Between weeks 12-17

Pure crystal balling--this isn't what you want to happen, but what you think will happen. Assume no injuries to Geno when responding.

I vote before NE game. would be just like Jets to make a QB switch on a short week. smh

The next poll will be: When does Matt Simms come in for Vick.  

Never cause this org doesn't give no namers chances. I am sure at some point he will go somewhere else and get a shot. Just another name to the grand list of players we just don't even give a chance.

My hope is they ride Geno to a number 1 pick, idziot firing, rexism, jets financial ruin so woody must sell, find loophole in giant stadium agreement, build a new stadium in queens, all in time for Xmas and peace in the world!

Oh and please bring back 8 track tape!

I don't think we see Vick this year unless Geno is hurt.  PFF 40th ranked QB last season and 38th (last) so far this season.  If that's not enough to make them try to improve the offense, nothing should be.  Just get him his 32 starts and go from there.

All of the North Carolina Thug Turds will be at the Denver game. why not have a pos ThugTurd start for the Jets in that game?

Jets will announce Vick starter after Denver game. Give our new qb a short week with first team offense. #jetsfootball

The next poll will be: When does Matt Simms come in for Vick.  

Pencil in next week.  Vick replaces Smith at half time today, Smith curses out 12 YO fan wearing Sanchez jersey, Vick  gets hurt 2nd series, Kerley finishes game, Simms starts next week 

i fear Geno will play just good enuff to keep his job for a while. Not good enuff for playoffs but good enuff to leave in. To prolong this another year or 2.

After watching the first half at SD don't worry Geno is looking rattled. Oline looks bad today. I hate the idea of bringing vick in but what the heck maybe he can make something happen. At the least he can get hurt rather than Geno

Archived