2014-2015 New York Knicks

Jetlife33

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisher specifically said at the presser that they're looking for a center to play D, so I have no clue how that jibes with the Monroe rumors.

I think the Knicks should go to a similar lineup from 3 years ago if they sign Jordan. Jordan at 5, Melo at 4, KP at 3, Grant at 2 and Calderon at 1.

Jordan is a pipe dream. The Clippers will offer him the max and that will be that. I don't really see any max players coming here. This is fine. We can add three guys who are undervalued enough that we can outbid everybody for them and still come out ahead. At center the obvious guy would be Wright.

It really is bizarro world that we just drafted a 7 foot 1 dude with the fourth overall pick and we're talking about having to find a center. 2015 NBA is a strange, strange place.

Sort of yes, sort of no. He's kind of a center. He can do the low post stuff we need even if he is a skeleton. He's just a way better fit for the weak side on defense.

Broussard is a tool, but that has nothing to do with his reporting of what happened. You have a problem with what he predicted which is completely different situation.

Broussard's only source is Adrian Wojnarowski's Twitter feed, and even that he reads on dial-up.

There're a lot of good stories on KP right now. His background growing up in a basketball family, playing pro ball for some time.

We shall see, but he should be able to put on some weight before season starts.

There're a lot of good stories on KP right now. His background growing up in a basketball family, playing pro ball for some time.

There was a good article about one of the things he looks forward most towards is being able to hit the gym whenever he wants, as there was often times back home where the gym wasn't open or accessible.  Seems like a good kid, guess we'll see how hard he's willing to work; I think it's probably a good thing both his brothers are coming, can keep him in line and not let him veer off. 

my favorite akeem story at UH is how when he arrived from Nigeria he was skinny.  They tried to put him on a milk steak and eggs diet (hey it was 1983) the problem was he had never had cows milk and hated it.  they started bringing in goats milk just for him and found a diet he liked

lets hope the NYK have the same resources for KP, lol

my favorite akeem story at UH is how when he arrived from Nigeria he was skinny.  They tried to put him on a milk steak and eggs diet (hey it was 1983) the problem was he had never had cows milk and hated it.  they started bringing in goats milk just for him and found a diet he liked

lets hope the NYK have the same resources for KP, lol

Milksteak.gif

So to put a cap on the 2015 NBA draft, Phil Jackson and the New York Knicks, went into the night with 1 pick and came away with 3 players who all had solid 1st round grades, all at positions this team has lacked for yrs and all young and capable of developing into solid to above average NBA players.

The tired old man pulled a rabbit out of his top Hat.

I salute you Phil Jackson . 

Jackson supposedly interested in...Jeremy Lin

For what ?

Grant, Porzingis and Hernangomez is a nice set up for the future of the Knicks if they pan out.

Patience is going to be an important word for Knick fans

So to put a cap on the 2015 NBA draft, Phil Jackson and the New York Knicks, went into the night with 1 pick and came away with 3 players who all had solid 1st round grades, all at positions this team has lacked for yrs and all young and capable of developing into solid to above average NBA players.

The more you look at it the more impressive the draft decision making was for Jax.

Let's see if he can continue it in FA, or screw it up by signing Monroe.

The more you look at it the more impressive the draft decision making was for Jax.

Let's see if he can continue it in FA, or screw it up by signing Monroe.

Gotta say before I spend that much money on Monroe, I would resign cole Aldrich.

For the immediate future, the Knicks should play Carmelo at PF and Porzingis at SF.

I liked the draft also, I couldn't care less what Carmelo whispers to SAS and the media morons , Jackson is more than likely realizing what a mistake it was re-signing him and moving forward…I would love to see Jackson push his buttons enough to ask for a trade.

I liked the draft also, I couldn't care less what Carmelo whispers to SAS and the media morons , Jackson is more than likely realizing what a mistake it was re-signing him and moving forward…I would love to see Jackson push his buttons enough to ask for a trade.

Melo to the Bulls for Jimmy Butler. PLEASE

It will be comedy watching Rose and Carmelo try to play together.

Bring back Lin

Jordan and Aldridge are most likely long shots, but I have to imagine that Phil and Mills are giving them the hard sell on just how much easier it is to make it to the playoffs in the East as compared to the West.  That and Jordan is tired of being the #3 on his team; make him the number 2 option and guaranteed playoff spot in the East and it could be a bit convincing.  Also, apparently we're rumored to be the frontrunners for Afflalo. Ehh, whatever, just no Monroe.  

Jordan and Aldridge are most likely long shots, but I have to imagine that Phil and Mills are giving them the hard sell on just how much easier it is to make it to the playoffs in the East as compared to the West. That and Jordan is tired of being the #3 on his team; make him the number 2 option and guaranteed playoff spot in the East and it could be a bit convincing. Also, apparently we're rumored to be the frontrunners for Afflalo. Ehh, whatever, just no Monroe.

This kinda seems like Donnie Walsh déjà vu. Watch us pay Affalo like 18 per.

Archived