Thomas McGaughey (Another Idzik disaster)

RSJ

How did everyone like the guy laying down in the end zone trick play yesterday? Did this moron think he was coaching against Ole Miss yesterday?

The Head coach authorized it, so what does that tell you?

I really believe Westhoff was the reason the jets were successful Rex's first several years. He kept the sidelines and game management under control.

The Head coach authorized it, so what does that tell you?

I really believe Westhoff was the reason the jets were successful Rex's first several years. He kept the sidelines and game management under control.

We are already past the fact that Rex needs to be fired. I was moving on to how pathetic the other coaches are.

As a fan I was truly offended and embarrassed by that play.  If there's ever a clear indication that a coach needs to be fired it was that play.

I mean this is a 1-6 team (fought their way back into that game) and have a guy lay down in the end zone to try and honestly assume he wouldn't be seen.  It was a joke.

We are already past the fact that Rex needs to be fired. I was moving on to how pathetic the other coaches are.

Well, the other coaches are a reflection of Rex.

When you eat a slice of pie and say that it tastes horrible, and then pick at the crumbs and then say they taste bad also, you are over analyzing

Well, the other coaches are a reflection of Rex.

When you eat a slice of pie and say that it tastes horrible, and then pick at the crumbs and then say they taste bad also, you are over analyzing

If Westoff is here does that play get called? I'm pretty sure my sons HS coaching staff would laugh at me if I suggested that play.

Where are you getting Rex from? I'm talking about the special teams coach. Yes Rex is an idiot for hiring him too and allowing that play call.

That's exactly where I'm getting Rex from. Rex hires his own assistants, so why start a thread calling out Idzik for a Rex assistant and a play call that Rex would have more authority over than Idzik.

Idzik is on the hook for a lot of failure, but this doesn't seem like placing the blame appropriately.

That's exactly where I'm getting Rex from. Rex hires his own assistants, so why start a thread calling out Idzik for a Rex assistant and a play call that Rex would have more authority over than Idzik.

Idzik is on the hook for a lot of failure, but this doesn't seem like placing the blame appropriately.

So Idzik picked MM and the starting QB - but not the ST coach? Yeah, ok.

I am pretty sure that Mornhinweg was on board before Idzik.  I liked Westoff as much as the next guy, but the ST have been in decline for quite some time and I was complaining about him when he was here. 

He was.

RSJ is a master of details.

As a fan I was truly offended and embarrassed by that play.  If there's ever a clear indication that a coach needs to be fired it was that play.

I mean this is a 1-6 team (fought their way back into that game) and have a guy lay down in the end zone to try and honestly assume he wouldn't be seen.  It was a joke.

Jets announce new signing this morning. Timmy Mulligan from Westchester

hide-and-seek5.jpg

Remember when Mike Singletary coached the 49ers and everyone involved with that franchise was inept and a national joke? And then they brought in Jim Harbaugh and, within two years, they were a model franchise?

That's why he was the first person I suggested as a solution.

Remember when Mike Singletary coached the 49ers and everyone involved with that franchise was inept and a national joke? And then they brought in Jim Harbaugh and, within two years, they were a model franchise?

Harbaugh is absolutely the answer.  You're going to need to pay him a record price and give him full control, but it's the move that the Jets should make.

You literally just said Rex is an idiot for hiring him.

There was never a clear signal of who hired the ST coach so I'm not sure why you are turning this into a Rex thread. This is about the terrible ST coach and the fact that him and the personnel on ST is a disaster. Where do most of the ST players come from genius?

Harbaugh is 100% the answer. Give him the money and full control.

Archived