Geno Could Start Again for Jets in Week 10

jgb

Who cares tbqh.

Start Geno, he's a joke, and the more it's hammered into Woody's brain that he's a joke, the more likely it is we won;t have to suffer through a Geno-led 2015.

So have at it, seasons over anyway.

Me, I start Simms and give him a "rest of season" tryout.

I cut Vick because **** him.

I keep Geno the #3, and cut him post-haste end of year.

Bring some street FA or Practice Squader guy from elsewhere to be the #3.

Thats me.

if we're gonna suck and cap room is a big deal, cut Smith, Vick, Pace, Colon tomorrow  and roll all that precious cap room into 2015. If that's what matters, right?

But real there is no downside to playing Simms. Vick is funding his IRA. And Smith sucks donkey balls. There're is no further need to evaluate his suckitude. 

Idk why this surprises anyone...two years ago we sat sanchez for half a game and put in simms, and then sanchez started the following week. Rex has very little balls. Starting Vick isn't the gutsy move, starting simms is.

Rex Ryan is the fakest tough guy in NFL history. For all his BS bravado he has always run the most scared pussified offense in the league. His team gets the ball, and his privates  recede into his person. 

Let's put it this way:

No need to re-insert Smith - He sucks and no amount of reps will fix that. He can join Tajh Boyd's new boy band group "College greats/Pro bums"

Vick is a band-aid. He might allow us to win games BUT we need draft positioning rather than a better record.

Simms- Who knows what we have? If he is a diamond in the rough (look at that QB in STL who was finally given a shot) then we look like geniuses. If he sucks, then at least we can drat multiple QBs in the draft to take Geno and Simms' places on the roster.

I say Go with SIMMS fr the rest of the year.

At least. Ben is palying out of his mind.  Can you imagine our secondary watching film on Ben the last two weeks?  Gotta be lotsa crying and cowering in the corner.

yeah but the face painting station and funnel cake machine uncle rex brings in will make everyone feel better

Archived