the official Patriots @ Packers game thread ****GO CHEESEHEADS****

Blackout

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need to make a big play..you need him to stop the wide out he is on..idk if you seen the last 7 weeks. He has done so..

For a guy being paid like that you'd expect some picks...they're finally playing a good QB and yep. No picks and gives up a TD..

You don't need to make a big play..you need him to stop the wide out he is on..idk if you seen the last 7 weeks. He has done so..

revis '09 was a once in a generation player.  revis 14 is a nice cover corner.  if sherman was allowed to shadow the other teams top WR, he would hold the title of best corner in the game

revis '09 was so bored he started baiting QB's into throws by trying to let the WR look open

revis '14 actually lets the WR actually gets open

For a guy being paid like that you'd expect some picks...they're finally playing a good QB and yep. No picks and gives up a TD..

ahhh..

they played Manning, Luck and Stafford with Megatron and B.Tate, what are you talking about???

He isn't the Revis we had.

And he won't make the difference, live with that skippy.

clearly the Patriots do not need him to play how he has been playing with the jets...

so i'm looking at 7-2, and a possible Superbowl appearance, i'm  living just fine. How are you living?

revis '09 was a once in a generation player.  revis 14 is a nice cover corner.  if sherman was allowed to shadow the other teams top WR, he would hold the title of best corner in the game

revis '09 was so bored he started baiting QB's into throws by trying to let the WR look open

revis '14 actually lets the WR actually gets open

and at the end of the day...what was the end results of all the pats games.  Wide out stats on Revis, how many Wide outs scored on Revis as we are now in what week 13? 

ahhh..

they played Manning, Luck and Stafford with Megatron and B.Tate, what are you talking about???

clearly the Patriots do not need him to play how he has been playing with the jets...

so i'm looking at 7-2, and a possible Superbowl appearance, i'm  living just fine. How are you living?

I'm great. Of course I'm not a pathetic fan from another team on their forum.

Sound familiar oh pathetic one?

lol

ahhh..

Superbowl???

lol

and at the end of the day...what was the end results of all the pats games.  Wide out stats on Revis, how many Wide outs scored on Revis as we are now in what week 13? 

please child.  after the knee injury he gets help over the top

Archived