This Game Plan is Ryan's FU to Idzik (MERGED)

Doggin94it

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of these things is not like the others having to do with jewelry.

Wrong.

Rex stacks GM bodies by the door. But other GMs will hire him.

Tannenbaum should've been fired with Mangini, nothing Rex could do about that. Idzik never should've been hired, and will never be hired again.

Rex stacks GM bodies by the door. But other GMs will hire him.

To say nothing of coordinators. he fires or undermines. They'll be lining up to be given their choice of cigs before getting the inevitable shiv in the back.

Wrong.

Tannenbaum should've been fired with Mangini, nothing Rex could do about that. Idzik never should've been hired, and will never be hired again.

So Fox will jump on hiring the DL coach/failed HC to sit around with guys who have been major players/MVPs/multiple Super Bowl winning coaches.They usually have a comedian on staff anyway. I could be wrong though; Ray Lewis and Michael Irivin can barely speak English. 

To say nothing of coordinators. he fires or undermines. They'll be lining up to be given their choice of cigs before getting the inevitable shiv in the back.

His only hope at another coaching job is to end up at a strip club with a drunk Jerry Jones this offseason. Maybe Jerry will give Jeff Weeks a job silencing his side-pieces.

As much as Geno Smith sucks and we all know that, this loss is on the coaching staff. Horrible game plan. This is an NfL team not a college or high school team. Throw the damn ball! Give Geno a chance to at least try to establish some type of rhythm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As much as Geno Smith sucks and we all know that, this loss is on the coaching staff. Horrible game plan. This is an NfL team not a college or high school team. Throw the damn ball! Give Geno a chance to at least try to establish some type of rhythm.

You're still thinking this was a serious gameplan?

Yes because this is a professional organization! Or so I thought

I should have stopped reading this post after "Yes" because that was a silly enough answer.

Then it got sillier.

I can sympathize with where you're coming from. But this was not a serious gameplan with an eye on winning a game tonight. The game was probably closer than they figured it would be.

Archived