We are doomed forever

T0mShane

Marks run with Philly does lend a lot of credence to the fact that mark has severe limits.

Yet we continued to draft on D. ;)

We easily could have drafted Kapernick, Foles, Dalton, Wilson just to name a few.

But we were "set" at QB so goes management.

Or Brady for that matter BTW even Rex liked Kapernick..

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have little doubt public perception played a huge roll in passing on Marrone.

Not necessarily Mehta but Woody runs this team with PR as a major part of his decision making process.

It's happened over and over again - football decision are made often with public perception playing a major role.

Decade and a half of revisionist history and spin. Fans wanted Schotty fired for years, Woody kept him. Fans wanted Rex fired 2 years ago, Woody kept him. Fans wanted Revis back, Woody said no. Fans want the Jets to win, Woody hires Idzik and keeps Rex.

This is just off-the-cuff, but there's plenty of evidence to suggest that Woody wants a winner, but wants to do it his way and is content to let fans endure the growing pains that come with that insistence.

wow T0m got owned by Ape.. That is some embarrassing sh*t right there

Fans voted 80-20 to keep Rex in Mehta's 2012 Twitter poll.

You said a 'decade and a half' of media trolling, not 'a 2012 media poll'.

You said a 'media troll influences Woody's decisions', not 'the fans who voted in a 2012 media poll influence Woody's decisions'.

The reality is that every once in a while, the fans and Woody are on the same page, in which case people like you are duped into thinking the fans actually have this overwhelming influence over Woody's decisions. This would also prove you wrong, but more importantly it proves that said 'media troll' is actually using those moments where fans and owner are on the same page, to troll you into thinking the way you do.

You said a 'decade and a half' of media trolling, not 'a 2012 media poll'.

You said a 'media troll influences Woody's decisions', not 'the fans who voted in a 2012 media poll influence Woody's decisions'.

The reality is that every once in a while, the fans and Woody are on the same page, in which case people like you are duped into thinking the fans actually have this overwhelming influence over Woody's decisions. This would also prove you wrong, but more importantly it proves that said 'media troll' is actually using those moments where fans and owner are on the same page, to troll you into thinking the way you do.

what

using Brady as an example is like hoping lightning strikes twice. that dude obviously sold his soul to the devil after the combine. 

Clearly. God again today refused to answer my prayer to break his femur in 3 places. You would think with such a deal he might allow it. NOT YET. 

Though happened upon "BlueBloods" last night. He done effed up dumping Bridget Moynahan, Giselle is not better looking, period. WE ALL SHOULD HAVE SUCH PROBLEMS. 

This thread is a waste. Marrone is not worth all this speculation. He is at best a "meh" candidate. Can anyone honestly say that they were psyched when they heard he could be the next Jets HC? My first thought was..."Is this Kotite all over again?" Let's hope Bowles or Quinn are the choice. 

LL

What playoff game is Chip Kelly and Sanchez in I can't find it on the schedule?? :animal0029:

I much rather would've seen the Eagles vs. Seahawks tonight instead of Panthers vs. Seahawks.  Wish there was some sort of override in the playoffs because they deserved it more than the panthers did- they weren't even a .500 team. 

I much rather would've seen the Eagles vs. Seahawks tonight instead of Panthers vs. Seahawks. Wish there was some sort of override in the playoffs because they deserved it more than the panthers did- they weren't even a .500 team.

Why???

So you could watch Buttfumble throw five picks, lose four fumbles and get sacked 7 times?

At least Carolina had a QB

I much rather would've seen the Eagles vs. Seahawks tonight instead of Panthers vs. Seahawks.  Wish there was some sort of override in the playoffs because they deserved it more than the panthers did- they weren't even a .500 team. 

Would be cool to have a  very simple rule-if any division winner is not at least .500, it forfeits it's playoff berth,  and that slot goes the the team in either conference with the next best record. It won't happen often, but having a team with  losing record in the playoffs is a disgrace. 

Archived