Jameis Winston out of shape

joewilly12

Dude, have any of you seen any of the QBs not named Cam Newton without their shirt on? They're not exactly physical specimens. So long as his arm works and he's not hopped up on purple drank, I couldn't really care less how "out of shape" he looks.

This is Brady and Big Ben, over a decade into their respective HOF careers.  No one is really confusing them with Patrick Willis anytime soon. We'd be only so lucky for Winston to drop to 6.

tom.jpg

enhanced-buzz-22854-1378329243-21.jpg

There is always a roll the dice element to any pick.

The JETS need a QB.... I see nothing wrong with picking Mariota. Would it be any worse than what we did with first rounders like Coples and Milner.

Draft a QB until you have one.....

Just what we need another college qb who never took another snap under center trying to learn to be a drop back qb playing in arguably the worst stadium for qbs because of the wind.

That could happen, but why roll the dice with the #6 overall pick?

Didn't the Jets do that with Sanchez?

Like you said, take Coor Fowler, either one will have an outstanding NFL career.

Cooper I would take in a heartbeat even over Winston who is by far the most talented qb in the draft or FA.

Not drafting mariota unless we get offered a treasure trove of picks from philly

What does that even mean?  We dont draft him and trade our pick to Philly?  Is that what you mean?  

If he is available at 6 and Philly gives us a 1st and what else???   I cant see them giving more than their 1st and perhaps a 2nd or 3rd.

What does that even mean? We dont draft him and trade our pick to Philly? Is that what you mean?

If he is available at 6 and Philly gives us a 1st and what else??? I cant see them giving more than their 1st and perhaps a 2nd or 3rd.

A first and second would be enough. If Cooper and Winston aren't there it's really not worth sticking around at 6.

Manning looks like he could be the before picture model for both Propecia and my tool personal trainer friend. QB is one particular position I could give a **** what a guy looks like. That being said I haven't reviewed my tape for the annual Jetnation mock draft yet so I haven't graded him on my big board.

Archived