The Irishman Has Rebuilt the Secondary in Less Than Week

jmat321

They voted no the frauds.

Better together. LOL.

eh...money talks I guess? I wont pretend to know much of anything about the conflict/hatred, but if we were sitting in a pub in Scotland or Ireland, I'll assume the hatred for Britain would be mutual.

Little Shadey Irish history. When my great grandfather died, the papers said "The Joe DiMaggio of Ireland has Died"  He was a Hurler for GALWAY. My grandmothrs quote, "Great hurler, lousy father."

Also, the movie MARLEY AND ME was filmed on my familys farm in Galway. Sad to admit Ive never set foot in Ireland. Bucket List.

To get the thread back on track....Im assuming that MM get second-loudest cheer (behind Revis) on opening day. he's done a bang-up job and I'm pretty pumped with his results. Show me a presence on the edge of the defense and he'll have wrapped up executive of the year before September!! On top of that, I'll tell everyone I know hes Irish, not Scottish!! Certainly not effin British. LOL!!

eh...money talks I guess? I wont pretend to know much of anything about the conflict/hatred, but if we were sitting in a pub in Scotland or Ireland, I'll assume the hatred for Britain would be mutual.

Little Shadey Irish history. When my great grandfather died, the papers said "The Joe DiMaggio of Ireland has Died"  He was a Hurler for GALWAY. My grandmothrs quote, "Great hurler, lousy father."

Also, the movie MARLEY AND ME was filmed on my familys farm in Galway. Sad to admit Ive never set foot in Ireland. Bucket List.

To get the thread back on track....Im assuming that MM get second-loudest cheer (behind Revis) on opening day. he's done a bang-up job and I'm pretty pumped with his results. Show me a presence on the edge of the defense and he'll have wrapped up executive of the year before September!! On top of that, I'll tell everyone I know hes Irish, not Scottish!! Certainly not effin British. LOL!!

Love me some Dublin...culture during the day and a few pints at night.  More pubs per square mile than anywhere in the world last time I checked.

And on topic...great job so far by Mac...anxious to see his approach on draft day.

Scots are way cooler than the Irish.

Except for Warfish. He's as lame as they come. ;)

Technically I am both Scottish and Irish, 50% (Dad/Scottish) & 50% (Mom/Irish) heritage.

I identify Scottish as I was born there, but I have as much Irish in me as Scottish.

So they're BOTH the blame, lol.

Speaking of Whisk(e)y, it seems Ireland is undergoing something of a renaissance when it comes to distilling on the Emerald isle.  Glad to see that is. 

If you're going, go to Galway. It's fantastic.

Serious question. So how come I feel like all Irish people love soccer but Irish soccer sucks?

No money in the league's. Anyone who's worth anything goes to England ASAP. Plus a lot of players will choose to play GAA or rugby at an early age. 

The national team is decent but is getting worse. The influx of foreign players in the Premier League is probably the reason.

No money in the league's. Anyone who's worth anything goes to England ASAP. Plus a lot of players will choose to play GAA or rugby at an early age.

The national team is decent but is getting worse. The influx of foreign players in the Premier League is probably the reason.

Who do you watch and root for? Barclays (English) Premier?

Manchester United. See avatar.

Painful experience these days. They'd almost make you miss the Jets.

That's my team too!!! Lol for real my oldest daughter is a very good soccer player so when we talk soccer I pretend I know what I'm talking about and claim MU is my team. Basically bc of Beckham.

I always wondered. My Brother in law grew up down the street from the Smithwicks plant, he's a soccer freak but I always wondered what he watched, given usually you people hate everything English, no?

Anyway go Manch U!!!!!

That's my team too!!! Lol for real my oldest daughter is a very good soccer player so when we talk soccer I pretend I know what I'm talking about and claim MU is my team. Basically bc of Beckham.

I always wondered. My Brother in law grew up down the street from the Smithwicks plant, he's a soccer freak but I always wonders what he watched, given usually you people have everything English, no?

Anyway go Manch U!!!!!

America probably gets as good as coverage of the Premier League as we do. Every United game I stream is a US one.

I get everything because I'm in the North anyways. It's pretty much the same coverage either way. He may watch some League of Ireland too, I know Panzer follows it. I watch an unhealthy amount of soccer - English, Spanish, Italian, German - Will watch any of it if it's on. 

Technically I am both Scottish and Irish, 50% (Dad/Scottish) & 50% (Mom/Irish) heritage.

I identify Scottish as I was born there, but I have as much Irish in me as Scottish.

So they're BOTH the blame, lol.

Speaking of Whisk(e)y, it seems Ireland is undergoing something of a renaissance when it comes to distilling on the Emerald isle. Glad to see that is.

I was just kidding around about the Irish. My wife's family is Irish (her grandfather was born there), and we went to Ireland for our honeymoon. Save for one drunken mouth-breather that we encountered in Dublin, they are some of the nicest people I've ever met.

My God, this place is being overrun by Nordies.

Been a Manchester United fan since the days of Dave Sexton. As crap as United have been since Fergie left, I remember the 80's (shudder). Unfortunately, I think a lot of United fans over the last few years have grown up thinking the club has a divine right to win every trophy. Just like the Scouser fans of the 70s and 80s. Though they all still hold a bizarre belief that every other club should merely allow them to win everything. And this 25 years since they last won a title.

And as for Irish soccer? Run by a corrupt untouchable c**trag who could teach your average dictator a few things about setting yourself up for life and ensuring nobody would even dream of toppling you. But as far as most Irish soccer fans are concerned, he's okay because he buys the Ole Ole Ole Brigade pints when they're out getting their ass handed to them by your average European nation.

Clubs going to the wall every year, yet his salary is 4 times the amount the national champions make. The entire f**king league pays almost 400,000 in entry fees, add in money in fines, then throw in all that league sponsorship by Airtricity, etc., yet the prize fund is just over 200,000.

Where's all the money going Delaney? Oh right. Your f**king stadium and your f**king wages. Delaney makes Roger Goodell look like a candidate for honest to goodness sainthood.

I still f**king miss the Mons.

County Antrim here.  :cheer:

Left Belfast when I was very young.

wow ! my nephew is there now on a study abroad program right now in Northern Ireland.  I'm so stinkin jealous.  I told my sister he may never come back.  He plays in a band of loves beer already, lol

Odds are that we won't land Landon Collins in the draft but I still think he's a better safety than anyone we have on the roster right now or Ha Ha Clinton-Dix .  If we traded down in the draft I don't think he would be a terrible option.  

Archived