JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. I just got here so no idea what's been up in the thread but I have to go again anyway so w/e.

P.P.S. Hopefully I just blind lynched Verbal. Would make my day tbh.

I caught scum already. That's about all you missed

No, because you think you can use something irrelevant to the game to make me look bad. It's a scum slip.

vote beegee

Agreed. 

Vote Lizzie

(I enjoy calling him by a girl's name)

No, because you think you can use something irrelevant to the game to make me look bad. It's a scum slip.

vote beegee

Let's clear something up....the reason I suggested you go lick your cellphone charger is because I was hoping that it would work as some sort of intelligence boosting shock therapy....because you clearly have no grasp of how to create any sort of logical proof..you are claiming that caught the town cop and a goon from last game in some sort of gambit on D1, and then tried to say it worked here...and I called you on it, and you flipped a vote on me...also on D1...FoS or just town retard on D1? still think you should start licking the cellphone charger at least once a day and see if it helps

Vote Lizzie

A good place to apply some pressure.

The way you've been imitating other players (Smash, JiF, Arsis) is coming off kinda fake as if you're trying to blend. Mostly gut but something about you just isn't sitting right with me. 

As far as Arsis goes, Pac brought up Arsis being wrong last game about his interaction with Ape seeming fake. Arsis was, in a sense, right. At least as far as Ape is concerned (since he was scum). Regardless, i kinda dislike it when people point out previous games where a player was wrong about something as if it's an indication of anything in a current game. 

Fair enough...I don't have any problems with this vote... I'll explain what was going on and you can decide if it makes sense...I was working and just screwing around on D1. The oil market was 90 minutes from close and had my complete attention. I figured I should've not posted at all but can't help but getting involved..I like banter.

agree with this

unvote

vote Beegee

Hey Arsis I found a Pac/Ape gambit for you....sniff over here, retard

Agreed. 

Vote Lizzie

(I enjoy calling him by a girl's name)

Fair enough...silly D1 vote

Let's clear something up....the reason I suggested you go lick your cellphone charger is because I was hoping that it would work as some sort of intelligence boosting shock therapy....because you clearly have no grasp of how to create any sort of logical proof..you are claiming that caught the town cop and a goon from last game in some sort of gambit on D1, and then tried to say it worked here...and I called you on it, and you flipped a vote on me...also on D1...FoS or just town retard on D1? still think you should start licking the cellphone charger at least once a day and see if it helps

he said the interaction seemed forced, meaning fake. Considering Gaype was scum, there is truth to that

Day 1 Vote Count:

Verbal (4) - Nyn, JF80, CTM

Crusher (1) - Pac

Pac (1) - Leelou

JF80 (1) - Lizzie

CTM (1) - Crushlove

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 to lynch 

This is the vote count after Leelous vote.  Its obvious if not a count error double poster is on Gerbils train.  Is Pac this dumb? 

I'm not confusing anything...  there were a couple posts that were discussing the apparent silent vote on Verb and Leelou chimed in with "Hi Verbal".  While odds are this was just incidental timing and she was simply sending greetings I wanted to suggest she was implying that she was in fact the one secret voting Verb..  It's a baseless accusation and 99% chance it's not what happened...  that doesn't mean I didn't want to see how she answered me.

thanks for ruining it with your "help".

Little heavy on the explanation.  Yet dumb people tend to get mad easy.  

he said the interaction seemed forced, meaning fake. Considering Gaype was scum, there is truth to that

Dude no. Read these in sequence. It's a textbook example of idiocy:

I'm saying that if anyone is pulling a gambit is them with the fake early distancing. It's probably just early game banter though. Either way, it's forced. Pac is on my early scum leans list.

Is it early game banter, or forced? If it's early game banter, on D1, page 3 for crying out loud, he's actually on the scum lean?

I accused the interaction between you and ape to be forced and I was right.

Blaming BOTH sides of forcing it....then got lucky on Ape, so he uses it to justifies the error in his thinking

Usually town/town don't look very forced.

You could be looking at a room painted red and still call it green. So your perception is truth. Got it.

Yeah. But that could just be you forcing meta for some reason.

Again, trying to throw something up a wall 7 pages in, D1, and actually build a case.

Town idiot, problem solved.

Unvote? Or kill for the greater good?

I only said that I ended up being right about ape. Never said it had any impact on this game. All that other stuff about your sexual fantasies are boring. You had two days and three teammates and that's the best you came up with?

I also wasn't town last game so I picked out the cop and a member of the other scum team based on their interactions and you're trying to spin it as a negative. Keep flailing scum.

Archived