It's getting stupid in Chicago ...

NJ

I bet those clowns weren't even Jet fans. Really stupid video.

Stupid video??  Can you say "tongue in cheek"?  That was too funny.  The perfect draft day kickoff.  Stop being so freaking sensitive got christ's sake.    

Stupid video??  Can you say "tongue in cheek"?  That was too funny.  The perfect draft day kickoff.  Stop being so freaking sensitive got christ's sake.    

The problem with the video was the lack of actual humor. It wasn't funny. I don't feel that way because I'm a Jets fan. I feel that way as a guy who loves  comedy.

I bet those clowns weren't even Jet fans. Really stupid video.

Though I found the video to be funny, its sad that when you have set up's like this people always want to get a few middle aged white guys with these fake "Neu Yawk" accents, that sound like when they're not in their Jets attire they're wearing some velour jumpsuit waiting to "wack" some unsuspecting individual because they disrespected their cousin Vinny. 

Whats up with that? lol

How was I being sensitive? I just thought the video was stupid. Sorry my opinion falsely reflects some sort of sensitivity lmao..?

Sorry but I thought it was obvious that they were not "real" Jets fans.  It was a spoof.  It seemed to me that if you didn't figure out that is was a spoof then you were missing the whole point. Thinking even for a moment that they were actual Jets fans is...well...oversensitive (IMHO).  I meant no offense personally.  I just wanted to get that out there.

Though I found the video to be funny, its sad that when you have set up's like this people always want to get a few middle aged white guys with these fake "Neu Yawk" accents, that sound like when they're not in their Jets attire they're wearing some velour jumpsuit waiting to "wack" some unsuspecting individual because they disrespected their cousin Vinny.

Whats up with that? lol

It's almost like all they did was watch a few videos and then deem themselves experts on how to be knowledgable about something senseless.

Sorry but I thought it was obvious that they were not "real" Jets fans. It was a spoof. It seemed to me that if you didn't figure out that is was a spoof then you were missing the whole point. Thinking even for a moment that they were actual Jets fans is...well...oversensitive (IMHO). I meant no offense personally. I just wanted to get that out there.

Understood brother. And no I didn't realize it was a spoof to begin with. Though the fake accents should have hinted It off.

Just walked past some of this sh*t and it's actually kind of hilarious. It's probably the windiest day of the year right now and they are really struggling to keep it together with all the equipment. Not to mention nobody wants to walk anywhere because of it.

Are you there just for the draft?

Archived