Poll: which head coach do you hate the most?

TuscanyTile2

Poll: which coach do you hate the most?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Which coach do you hate the most?

• Bill Belichick
    • Don Shula
    • Rich Kotite
    • Joe Walton
    • Rex Ryan

Don ******* Shula by a large Margin followed by Bill Belichick

Both disgusting cheats

I hope Don Shula is sh*tting his pants daily for every time he even thought about cheating

I hate Shula because here was a guy who's team always was the least penalized in the league and WHY WAS THAT you ask? Because this SOB was head of the committee that graded the officials. WTF? Pete Rozelle and Paul Tagliabue should have done something about that. That's like putting Al Davis is charge of making the rules. His team is going to benefit greatly and Shula's Dolphins certainly did.

Beli is the answer. I put him over Shula because in Beli's case he quit on us, was a .500 coach, then put together a decade+ of historic dominance that'll put him in the greatest of all time conversations, all propped upon cheating.

If you love this game AND you love the Jets, not sure how the answer isn't Bill.

Again, Miami game. Open mutiny on national television. Running the ball fifty times while getting caught from behind 16-13. Expressing disbelief afterwards as to how we could possibly have wound up 2-10. **** that fat ****.

Beli is the answer. I put him over Shula because in Beli's case he quit on us, was a .500 coach, then put together a decade+ of historic dominance that'll put him in the greatest of all time conversations, all propped upon cheating.

If you love this game AND you love the Jets, not sure how the answer isn't Bill.

apparently you were not around for the Mud Bowl when we actually did have the best team in the NFL and Shula, against the actual rules he helped put in place, let the field get drenched and if that was not enough word was he had the grounds crew soak the field more with water hoses. No way that team should have beat us like that and Im still wondering how much money Todd made throwing that game as well  the POS . Funny and ironic how Todd wound up working on wall  street a few years later. Shula on the rules committee was borderline Don King material. ******* cheat. Shula did his cheating right out in the open and got away with it where have the Dolphins been since he left ?

The fake snap was the biggest pussy move I've ever seen not sure how much of that was Marino or Shula but I guess we deserved it by not drafting the freaking guy

It's kind of weird that I almost have some sort of sympathy for Rich Kotite. Here was a moron, but at least he kind admitted to being a moron on his first day as Jets head coach in 1994 when he told reporters: "I'm not a genius. I don't have all the answers..."

You most certainly we're not, Rich. All of us fans knew at that moment we were in big trouble.

http://www.nytimes.com/1995/01/06/sports/pro-football-owner-fills-up-the-jets-empty-tank-with-kotite.html

Say what you want but I voted for Shula.  I have some level of respect for Belichick even though I love when he loses a big game and you can tell how much it affects him during the post-game interview (e.g. after the 18-1* SB loss).  I really despised the Shula Dolphins though.  Plus I still think they're our biggest rival (though the Pats are our current biggest rival).

Say what you want but I voted for Shula.  I have some level of respect for Belichick even though I love when he loses a big game and you can tell how much it affects him during the post-game interview (e.g. after the 18-1* SB loss).  I really despised the Shula Dolphins though.  Plus I still think they're our biggest rival (though the Pats are our current biggest rival).

Hard to argue it either way, tbh. I just think as football fans, not just Jet fans, that BB has been the worst thing for the league. I don't respect cheating.

Archived