Pats basically turned football into a wrestling-type of WWF

SouthernJet

Its actually the WWE not the WWF.  Wrestling doesn't pretend to be real.  It is strictly for entertainment purposes.

The Patriots to pretend to be good guys that are all american when in actuality they are rich snobs who think they can do whatever they like and will not be punished.

Just imagine what they are doing and haven't been busted on yet

Yeah. Any notion that they were caught in the only 2 infractions - the 2 most significant and game-altering infractions at that - is preposterous. Even the same type of infractions; the odds that this was the first time each was committed is zero. It was merely the last time before they were caught.

Yeah. Any notion that they were caught in the only 2 infractions - the 2 most significant and game-altering infractions at that - is preposterous. Even the same type of infractions; the odds that this was the first time each was committed is zero. It was merely the last time before they were caught.

Please stay on topic. The correct answer is that what happens next is Kraft challenges the ruling but the the No Chance music kicks in, and McMahon comes out and hits him over the head with a chair.

I think as far as ball deflation, its been going on since Pats started that 6-8 year run on being lowest fumbling team in NFL at rate vs other NFL teams that even NFL called at a  mathematical rate hard to imagine

We have also seen many short route TE throws where the TEs got creamed but still always seemed to hold on to the ball.

Eh. I still say WWF too. It'll always be the WWF to me.

my mom worked there.  I got to meet vince, jake the snake, macho man and elizabeth.  mom said undertaker was a big teddy bear, but the UW was just "not right"

And the Pats response to getting caught is that they want to bring everyone down, including but limited to, the very NFL itself!!! 

It is pathological and delusional at best....

Archived