JC - Hess, Ape (2)

Doggin - Pac, Leelou (2)

Ape - King, 80, Jif (2)

Leelou - Alanna (1)

King - Smash (1)

Smash - Arsis (1)

Hess - JC (1)

Arsis - Nyn (1)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is: Tuesday at 11:00 AM PST

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking of that.  My son just introduced me to the new Sherlock on Netflicks...the episode last night was with Irene Adler...awesome!  Just awesome.

Are you talking about Sherlock or Elementary?

I actually turned off my cable and I just have internet now with Netflix and Amazon Prime. Should I bother getting Hulu Plus?

I don't know what's on Amazon Prime. I like Hulu bc it's got a pretty extensive Criterion catalog. Although I've failed to watched too many thus far. But I like knowing I can..

That was a lot to catch up on. 

Leelou is coming across as town to me. Her thing with Doggin is obviously a private joke or whatever. He's obviously not getting lynched today. 

Alanna is unusually aggressive. I'm not sure what to make of that yet. 

Hess is being Hess. He always seems town to me. 

Ape is being weird. He seems not invested at all. He's always invested. 

And I just got company. I'll post more later after the doctor visit I have today. 

I like how a whole bunch of you whined about wanting an extended deadline... and then most of the whiners were nowhere to be found today. Fake townies being fake.

Someone go make a list of those that asked for an extended deadline. Give me the names. I'll tell you which ones are scum. Then we can win, and go get ice cream.

I do. 

Good. :)

Was that you I saw in Boston Common yesterday playing the Harry Potter broomstick basketball game?

I think I'm going to sign up for an archery class in late August. I just need to figure out if the timing will work with my schedule. 

Here is the inherent difference between JN and DM... you say this here, and it's "oh, okay cool", but if you said this on DM, the echo of nerdboy fapping would disrupt the tectonic plates.

Thinking of that.  My son just introduced me to the new Sherlock on Netflicks...the episode last night was with Irene Adler...awesome!  Just awesome.

Love that show.  So good.  Just got to get use to the 90 minute shows.   Loved it.  Waiting for it to start again. 

This game is very testy right now. So agitated.

Lets rejoice and kill the Ape!

Ape is being weird. He seems not invested at all. He's always invested.

But, like, I thought I was just a derp guy coming after him.  So weird that others think he might be scum too, so weird.

So the game started? Anyone want to catch me up?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Currently I'm voting you but that's subject to change depending on your position with regards to the shark attack epidemic currently taking place.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being certain death, how dangerous do you think it is to go into the ocean these days?

Currently I'm voting you but that's subject to change depending on your position with regards to the shark attack epidemic currently taking place.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being certain death, how dangerous do you think it is to go into the ocean these days?

You're avatar is a girl on water skis, right?

Archived