Revis considered retirement

Integrity28

Darrelle Revis said he contemplated retirement after tearing his ACL and requiring microfracture surgery in 2012.

This is the first we've heard of Revis requiring microfracture surgery, a known career-threatening operation, after tearing his ACL in Week 3 of 2012. It's pretty amazing he recovered in time for Week 1 the following season, when he was dealt to the Bucs. It's simply an interesting nugget for a slow news day.

Darrelle Revis said he contemplated retirement after tearing his ACL and requiring microfracture surgery in 2012.

This is the first we've heard of Revis requiring microfracture surgery, a known career-threatening operation, after tearing his ACL in Week 3 of 2012. It's pretty amazing he recovered in time for Week 1 the following season, when he was dealt to the Bucs. It's simply an interesting nugget for a slow news day.

Idzik was a beast! 

I SAY BS this D Revis had micro fracture surgery. Everyone knows he is the old dominating D Revis of 2009-2011. It's like he never left the Jets.

Is this microfracture thing accurate? Kind of odd this just comes out now.

Yea, it is pretty odd that such a substantial piece of information like this was never revealed. For a normal person obviously we'd never know, but HIPPA flies out the window with these guys, if he was having microfracture surgery I feel like we would have found out within the week of it happening. Either way, he's recovered and playing some great ball. 

I SAY BS this D Revis had micro fracture surgery. Everyone knows he is the old dominating D Revis of 2009-2011. It's like he never left the Jets.

You are annoying. Don't you have a I ❤️ Raiders circle jerk to join instead of constantly criticizing a player you wish you had?

Archived