Sane Pats fans concerned about this Game!!

Charlie Brown

And if it were true, what does that have to do with my football knowledge?

and I think everyone should be fans of j.Montana and J.Rice...not ashamed of being a fan of other players from other teams. *shrug shoulders*

FRAUD!

Worst fan base in the country. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We know you only read and think what you wanna think....i'm about as weak-hearted as you are!

Ahhhhh.... the old 'I know you are but what am I' defense. 

OK, I'll play along.

You're a worthless troll who adds no value to this board. Your obnoxiously douchie holier than thou schtick is tired. Now piss off. 

I also notice that you haven't answered JiF's question about the Pats. What a shock. 

Since you post here, it would be safe to assume you come here because our fans are much more knowledgeable about the game than yours and you appreciate our very astute takes on the the NFL.  

Your assumption is wrong!

Its been said by another teams fan before, but a lot of you guys just love to attack anyone who is not a jet fan, so you don't pay attention.

It's always interesting to get an outside perceptive from other fans about your team, their own team and football in general. I go on to colts boards, ravens boards, etc...i'm also a football fan not just a pats fan.

Because he's a Patriot fan and he doesnt have a take.  They're the least educated fanbase in the country.  They literally have no clue whats going on the field.  

Its just BRADY, GRONK, BB - harfharfharfharfherffart - circle jerk fests.  They are clueless.

95% of them dont even know who their coach was before BB.  

LOL!! 

The model here is all pats fans only became fans of the team when they started winning....

but a lot of patriots fans, were fans before Drew Bledsoe was quarterbacking...going back to steve grogan and the 85 bears beat the ish out of them in the SB....I started really liking the team more when Hugh Mullen was the QB. Before Drew Bledsoe and Parcells got there.

That was not what I meant. I started following football at around 12. So kids generally truly get into it around Middle School. If NE is your local team then you follow them and suddenly you don't know anything except winning. The Yankees analogy is a decent one too but they had some down years and different players, coaches. NE has been consistent. They may end their reign with the best QB ever, best HC ever and best TE ever and for a year the best CB ever played with them and for several years, arguably the best WR ever. 

It is freaking unprecedented.

Its been said by another teams fan before, but a lot of you guys just love to attack anyone who is not a jet fan, so you don't pay attention.

It's always interesting to get an outside perceptive from other fans about your team, their own team and football in general. I go on to colts boards, ravens boards, etc...i'm also a football fan not just a pats fan.

*cough*BULLsh*t!*cough*

I'm not worried any more this week than I am on any Sunday. The Jets are a much improved team since Rex hit the road. Do I think this is going to be a cakewalk? No. These two teams always play each other tough, regardless of the guys on the field. Do I expect Patriots to win at home? Yes. I still feel the Patriots are a better team and at home that is usually enough to win a game. Of course, like last week vs the Colts, the script can change at any moment, but just looking at what I've seen, I'm confident we can get the win.

Do I think Fitzpatrick is a legit QB? No. I feel if we can mitigate the run and put up some early points and force Fitzpatrick into having to put in on a spot downfield, I think that's to the Patriots benefit. The Jets run game is what I'm looking at the most. After that, the secondary, but I'm sure Belichick has an adequate gameplan to handle that.

For me the KEY to this game is stopping the Jets run game. If we can do that at home, I don't have any worries.

Basically you are saying whomever controls the line of scrimmage will win. Generally that is the correct formula. Is the Patriots D line good, average or mediocre? The games I've seen they have shown flashes but not consistency.

A fan that doesn't cry about holding penalties and refs. cheating.

Has any fan in the history of any sport whined and cried anywhere near as much as Pats fans? No one respects us.  They're out to get us.  They're jealous of us.  They don't want us to win anymore.

all because we're only team to get caught organizationally cheating.  

How dare fans, players, media, Commissioners etc 

I'm not worried any more this week than I am on any Sunday. The Jets are a much improved team since Rex hit the road. Do I think this is going to be a cakewalk? No. These two teams always play each other tough, regardless of the guys on the field. Do I expect Patriots to win at home? Yes. I still feel the Patriots are a better team and at home that is usually enough to win a game. Of course, like last week vs the Colts, the script can change at any moment, but just looking at what I've seen, I'm confident we can get the win.

Do I think Fitzpatrick is a legit QB? No. I feel if we can mitigate the run and put up some early points and force Fitzpatrick into having to put in on a spot downfield, I think that's to the Patriots benefit. The Jets run game is what I'm looking at the most. After that, the secondary, but I'm sure Belichick has an adequate gameplan to handle that.

For me the KEY to this game is stopping the Jets run game. If we can do that at home, I don't have any worries.

How exactly can a team that struggles playing the run going to play the run against one of the best running teams in the NFL?  Pats are ranked near the bottom while not playing a team that runs as well as we do and playing with huge leads. 

You obviously had never paid attention to any of my post. I suggest you go look at anything I ever posted. In fact go look at the "what's the game plan to beat the pats"

Will give you the benefit of the doubt that 1 out of 10 posts are meaningful...

Tired of the Pats winning huh? Sounds like it. Enjoy the game, or not.....whatever you do on sundays

Tired of them cheating.  Tired of them not playing by the rules the way others do.

even more tired of Pats fans coming to Jet boards and acting like they're clueless fools who can't figure out why people despise a winning team and not being loved like the Steelers, 49'rs, Cowboys, etc.

Tired of the Pats winning huh? Sounds like it. Enjoy the game, or not.....whatever you do on sundays

I'll be watching the game. Enjoying Brady on the turf, yelling at his OL.   You'll be on your knees in from of a Brady poster crying "why".

Blount?  I have ZERO concerns of Blount pulling a Sproles and taking one to the house.  lewis, maybe.  But not Blount.  If our safeties play 12-15 yards deep have Blount and/or lewis sprint past them, I have concerns with our safeties speed/angles.  I dont see a speed back in the sproles mold to be concerned with, though Lewis at times has provided that element.  To me, Lewis is closer to Thompson of the Skins in terms of speed than sproles...Lewis ran a 4.57 40 coming out of college...Blount ran a 4.59...Chris Ivory ran a 4.48 and even ran a 4.38 at his pro day (which was held in Toledo)...

You  have zero concerns about anything don't you? Just who exactly do you think the Jets are, the 85 Bears? This Jet team is about face a real proven championship team and all your big talk and twisted stats are about to leave you crying  in a corner. The best thing is you don't even see it coming.

Sunday is calling for rain so that might line up with our strengths. We're a physical team on both sides of the ball. This is a top rushing attack against a lower third rush defense. On offense our game plan should be self explanatory. I remember the last time it rained at their place and it played to our favor and Martyball seemingly threw it 40+ times with a rookie Geno even though it was close all night. I'm glad our OC doesn't hide Ivory for drives at a time when he gets it going.

I think what you are missing is just how much the Pats are hated here.  If you come as a Pats fan, expect to be slammed no matter how "sane" you may be.  In the minds of many, you root for Satan's team; deal with it. 

I think what you are missing is just how much the Pats are hated here.  If you come as a Pats fan, expect to be slammed no matter how "sane" you may be.  In the minds of many, you root for Satan's team; deal with it. 

No you missed the whole convo. I already know what to expect here and never have complained once. I was asked about my minus rep. and I went on from there.

I don't care about the negative rep. nothing negative anyone on here says about me while i'm on this site bothers me..I laugh at it as I laugh at some of the fans here. There are some cool jet fans here, I think this the best Jet site even when the other jet site had traffic. I just don't give one entire f**k what is said on the internet....

at the end of the day, it means nothing....

Because he's a Patriot fan and he doesnt have a take.  They're the least educated fanbase in the country.  They literally have no clue whats going on the field.  

Its just BRADY, GRONK, BB - harfharfharfharfherffart - circle jerk fests.  They are clueless.

95% of them dont even know who their coach was before BB.  

Lol! This is so true. I have a buddy who has season tickets & even he hates most Pats fans. He said when Welker was on the team, you'd just hear a monotonous drone of "throw it to Welka, throw it to Welka".

No you missed the whole convo. I already know what to expect here and never have complained once. I was asked about my minus rep. and I went on from there.

I don't care about the negative rep. nothing negative anyone on here says about me while i'm on this site bothers me..I laugh at it as I laugh at some of the fans here. There are some cool jet fans here, I think this the best Jet site even when the other jet site had traffic. I just don't give one entire f**k what is said on the internet....

at the end of the day, it means nothing....

I have no clue how you've been as a poster so far (troll or not).  But I don't have any problem with a Pats fan or any other fan posting if it leads to good discussion.

I'm dealing with the same on a Pats board myself this week.  Some good discussions and some worthless ones.  If ya only discuss with like-minded fans, don't really get the full story.

Kinda like how I lean Left yet probably watch Fox News the most.  Friends close, enemies closer type deal.

If you're not a troll.  Welcome.

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth".

I think the Jets plan to hit New England in the mouth early and often this Sunday.  I know, I know  that is what the New England fan base must hear pretty much every week but this is from a divisional rival and we see each other twice a year anyway.  Nothing either of these teams or their respective fan bases are going to bring out is going to surprise or overawe the other one.  We are simply too familiar with one another.  More importantly i think the Jets strengths are almost a designed pattern match for the Patriots current areas of weakness.  Possibly the best DL in the league playing an injury riddled-OLine for example or one of the best running games in the league going up against a suspect run defense, and so on.

When you add to that we no longer have a coach who can be counted on to make anywhere from 2-4 boneheaded in-game decisions on Sundays, often costing his team points directly or the chance to put up points late in the game through poor clock management... I think the coaching edge which was once very large indeed between these two teams has now been narrowed significantly.

Yes, you still have Gronk and Brady and that may be enough.  Yes, you have home field.  Yes, you are still the champs and the onus is on us to take game from you but after those thiongs I am hard pressed to find good matchups for you in this game at all.  And the last time I checked, Gronk and Brady do not really have a say in stopping Chris Ivory, Eric Decker or Brandon Marshall.

I think you guys overload early to stop Chris Ivory and the early momentum in the game will be decided by whether or not Ryan Fitzpatrick can successfully movee the chains via Decker and/or Marshall.  Decker Early and Ivory late would be my bet.

"Everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth".

I think the Jets plan to hit New England in the mouth early and often this Sunday.  I know, I know  that is what the New England fan base must hear pretty much every week but this is from a divisional rival and we see each other twice a year anyway.  Nothing either of these teams or their respective fan bases are going to bring out is going to surprise or overawe the other one.  We are simply too familiar with one another.  More importantly i think the Jets strengths are almost a designed pattern match for the Patriots current areas of weakness.  Possibly the best DL in the league playing an injury riddled-OLine for example or one of the best running games in the league going up against a suspect run defense, and so on.

When you add to that we no longer have a coach who can be counted on to make anywhere from 2-4 boneheaded in-game decisions on Sundays, often costing his team points directly or the chance to put up points late in the game through poor clock management... I think the coaching edge which was once very large indeed between these two teams has now been narrowed significantly.

Yes, you still have Gronk and Brady and that may be enough.  Yes, you have home field.  Yes, you are still the champs and the onus is on us to take game from you but after those thiongs I am hard pressed to find good matchups for you in this game at all.  And the last time I checked, Gronk and Brady do not really have a say in stopping Chris Ivory, Eric Decker or Brandon Marshall.

I think you guys overload early to stop Chris Ivory and the early momentum in the game will be decided by whether or not Ryan Fitzpatrick can successfully movee the chains via Decker and/or Marshall.  Decker Early and Ivory late would be my bet.

Honestly, I'm actually a little worried for some of the Jets like you, no offense but I honestly don't think you really get how much better the pats are than the jets. It's like you barely beat a bunch of scrubs and all of a sudden you all think your going to walk into Foxboro and take down the pats? Sorry but you're all in for a really rude awakening. This is going to be a soul crushing defeat  for jet

Honestly, I'm actually a little worried for some of the Jets like you, no offense but I honestly don't think you really get how much better the pats are than the jets. It's like you barely beat a bunch of scrubs and all of a sudden you all think your going to walk into Foxboro and take down the pats? Sorry but you're all in for a really rude awakening. This is going to be a soul crushing defeat  for jet

Which team do you think stacks up vs. NE? I am just curious? Cinci? Denver? AZ? Our is NE head and shoulders above everyone else?

Archived