Sane Pats fans concerned about this Game!!

Charlie Brown

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'm actually a little worried for some of the Jets like you, no offense but I honestly don't think you really get how much better the pats are than the jets. It's like you barely beat a bunch of scrubs and all of a sudden you all think your going to walk into Foxboro and take down the pats? Sorry but you're all in for a really rude awakening. This is going to be a soul crushing defeat  for jet

I neg rep'd you because you seem to be crying out for negative rep. You're welcome. 

in what Qtr will our headsets fail? and then we get it happens everywhere response. gotta hand it to ernie adams and the MIT crew

That is just so tired and not funny. The NFL handles the headsets and Pitt is not the epitome of "fair play". F Pitt. If the Jets win it will be because they were better. Same for the Evil Empire. Not because of balls, tapes, headsets or aliens. If we are going to be champions we need to stop with these darn excuses. Either you win or you don't. I am 100% positive Bowles would agree with me.

Which team do you think stacks up vs. NE? I am just curious? Cinci? Denver? AZ? Our is NE head and shoulders above everyone else?

GB., Denver in Denver and maybe AZ....hey maybe the jets

like it's been said here, gotta rush Brady up the middle, if you can't do that, then it doesn't matter how good your defense is. (remember they just played the league of boom in the superbowl)

The pats corners aside from Butler sucks (even he gets beat at times) their front seven if healthy is pretty good, BB is gonna make Fitz beat them. Look at the jets you know, they have a manageable QB, no TE., and a good running back..but they need a capable QB to put points up   to match NE....again it's a QB, and scoring league, that's what it's all about now...nobody can touch any offensive player now a days...so can the jets do that? That will be the question, if their defense can't hold Brady.

it will be a challenge for the pats too. Jets defense is good, it was made to stop Brady, so we will see.

Because he's a Patriot fan and he doesnt have a take.  They're the least educated fanbase in the country.  They literally have no clue whats going on the field.  

Its just BRADY, GRONK, BB - harfharfharfharfherffart - circle jerk fests.  They are clueless.

95% of them dont even know who their coach was before BB.  

Bill Parcells for $100.

You  have zero concerns about anything don't you? Just who exactly do you think the Jets are, the 85 Bears? This Jet team is about face a real proven championship team and all your big talk and twisted stats are about to leave you crying  in a corner. The best thing is you don't even see it coming.

Well, I grew up in Maine and probably know the Patriots better than most, definitely better than their foolish fans.  I do see it coming, a bullsh!t call to save the Patriots at home. Happens to us every year and every game.  When you play the Pats, you always have to remember the refs are on the Pat's side...so we'll only win by 3 points instead of the 21 point beating you deserve if the refs didnt help you keep it close...

You're in for a rude awakening Sunday.  But I love a troll Pats fan, glad you took the love stick out of your mouth long enough to join the site and post.

That is just so tired and not funny. The NFL handles the headsets and Pitt is not the epitome of "fair play". F Pitt. If the Jets win it will be because they were better. Same for the Evil Empire. Not because of balls, tapes, headsets or aliens. If we are going to be champions we need to stop with these darn excuses. Either you win or you don't. I am 100% positive Bowles would agree with me.

Its called radio jamming mon

Honestly, I'm actually a little worried for some of the Jets like you, no offense but I honestly don't think you really get how much better the pats are than the jets. It's like you barely beat a bunch of scrubs and all of a sudden you all think your going to walk into Foxboro and take down the pats? Sorry but you're all in for a really rude awakening. This is going to be a soul crushing defeat  for jet

Except all the scrubs we beat, we beat them worse than the Pats did...like how we annihilated the Colts, and you were a bad call away from your first loss.  You wont be here Monday, you'll be back on your milk bone.

seriously? I guess you didnt watch SB when Gints kicked your arses, he was screaming at his OL. tisk tisk tisk

Kicked our asses is a bit of a stretch....broke our souls with two miracle catches is more like it. 

I haven't seen Brady yell at an o-line since he was pummeled in 2007....and I'm still not sure he was.  I think he just yells.  He's a pretty passionate guy. 

BTW - my nephew LOVES UVM.  Thinks Burlington is the cats pajamas.  Lives off campus now with his girl.  Pretty sure he's going to end up being a teacher in VT.  Oy!

ha,ha, this guy would never come back if the Pats got beat. I love these trollers coming in here talking sh*t. This post is exactly why the entire country can't stand this cheating team & their over inflated egotistical fans. I actually have never seen a team as hated by the entire United States of a America,lol. Even gang members in Compton wore Yankee caps. You couldn't give away Patriots hats outside of New England, people would just throw them in the trash & bums would wipe their azzes with them.

ha,ha, this guy would never come back if the Pats got beat. I love these trollers coming in here talking sh*t. This post is exactly why the entire country can't stand this cheating team & their over inflated egotistical fans. I actually of never seen a team as hated by the entire United States of a America,lol. Even gang members in Compton wore Yankee caps. You couldn't give away Patriots hates outside of New England, people would just throw them in the trash & bums would wipe their azzes with them.

I think you take things like football too seriously.  Go have a beer. 

Because he's a Patriot fan and he doesnt have a take.  They're the least educated fanbase in the country.  They literally have no clue whats going on the field.  

Its just BRADY, GRONK, BB - harfharfharfharfherffart - circle jerk fests.  They are clueless.

95% of them dont even know who their coach was before BB.  

Bill Parcells for $100.

facepalmtom.gif

With all due resepct you beat us by two points and one point last year.  In both games the Jets had chances to win late.

So let's see.  What is different between last year and this year.

(1) We have an improved DL. Probably the most talented DL in the league.  Don't take my word for it just go to your home fan board if you need a remedial education.

(2) We have a dramatically improved secondary in part because we got two of our own player back again.  In addition to Cromartie and Revis we also added Skrine and Gilchrest.  Skrine may be the biggest single surpise on the entire team how well he has played this year.

(3) We have I would argue a significantly improved QB position (some here disagree) but the consensus around the league is that we have been upgraded there.

(4) We are upgraded at WR and on the OL too.

So even before we talk about any injuries your team currently has or discuss the secondary downgrade on your team that came from losing both Talib and Revis.... even before those things why wouldn't a Jets fan think we should have improved chances over last year?

P.S.

There was another thread earlier referencing the congenital mental challenges which face the New England fan-base.  Inbreeding possibly or a bad gene pool to start off with.  Thanks for showing up and bringing us tangible evidence in support of this theory.

Pats fans just get naturally ornery because they know that every other team and fan base in the league hates them and has zero respect for their franchise on many levels.  Oh they will bluster that people are jealous of their success but looking back on the great teams of the past most dynasties are looked upon with fondness if not respect.  The Green Bay Packers - Lombardi era, the 49ers Bill Walsh era, the Cowboys, the Steelers chuck Noll, era, even the Raiders and their success.  All looked upon by fans and teams with no direct stake as being great teams with great players and great coaches.  Even hated rivals in most cases will give these teams their due.

The Pats on the other hand are reviled for taking cheating and stretching the rules to a new level and being lead by low character leaders and for the most part stupid fair weather fans.  Lot's of chest thumping and 'we don't care's' but it takes nothing away from the litany of things built up with that team.

- Brings a snow blower on the field by an con and then raises it to the rafters as if it is some great achievement.

- Is gifted a HOF QB by pure fluke in the 6th round.

- First super bowl is a result as a one time call on a rule no one had ever heard from before on a play in which until the rule was turfed was ruled a fumble hundreds of times.

- A dour sullen coach who's word was worth nothing when he leapt to another team.

- A videotaping scandal in which they were warned not to do even after doing it for years, having the incompetent commish destroy the evidence.

- Arrogant hubris by the star QB in their 'undefeated' season laughing at an opponents prediction, the teams hubris for printing off undefeated season shirts before the game was won.

- Exploiting the rules to the point that the league has to make rule changed immediately after the season.

- An owner whose much beloved wife passes away and a few months later he is showing up with some 6 foot blonde amazon babe on his aging arm.  The coach also cements his rep a s a sleaze by having an affair or so.  The star QB's high character shows by him dumping his pregnant girlfriend for a model

- Caught cheating again by intentional long term manipulation of game equipment.

- For all of their success hubris and arrogance actually cost them more than one superbowl in the 10 yeas before last year and their previous win.

A team that could have legitimately cemented it's legacy in history as belonging to that list of respected dynasties on talent and coaching all wasted by arrogance, hubris and a cheating mentality.

Enjoy your ill gotten wins now Pats fans, 10-20 years from now when your team is brought up they won't be talked about as being great teams and dynasties, their names will be synonymous with cheating, being totally unlikable and sleaze.

Sane Pats fans? There is no such thing really. If they were really sane they would see the years of cheating and they would stop rooting for this cheating organization. If Jets ever get caught doing any cheating, it will be the last day of my Jets fandom. 

Sane Pats fans my buttocks!

Sane Pats fans? There is no such thing really. If they were really sane they would see the years of cheating and they would stop rooting for this cheating organization. If Jets ever get caught doing any cheating, it will be the last day of my Jets fandom. 

Sane Pats fans my buttocks!

Jets have been caught cheating too.  So has every other team.  I'm not dis-servicing how much of a culture it is in NE but you can't sit here and think the Jets or any other org is squeaky clean.

The Jets had the Tripping issue, tampering with Crabtree in 2009 and both the Jets and Giants have been accused of opening the tunnels in the old Meadowlands during important field goals by opposing teams, increasing the spiraling winds at the moment before the kick.

forgot taping walkthrus of rams iggles and panthers, Mit radio jamming, paying brady under the table, brady's ped usage...the beat goes on

forgot taping walkthrus of rams iggles and panthers, Mit radio jamming, paying brady under the table, brady's ped usage...the beat goes on

they talked about it during the telecast of the game. Guesd you weren't watching

LOL!  Same old angry Assmop.  Walk-thru provem to be bullsh*t.  MIT?  Really?  Brady getting paid under the table now?  Avacado ice cream is  a PED?  Wow....you've actually gotten crazier.

Well, I grew up in Maine and probably know the Patriots better than most, definitely better than their foolish fans.  I do see it coming, a bullsh!t call to save the Patriots at home. Happens to us every year and every game.  When you play the Pats, you always have to remember the refs are on the Pat's side...so we'll only win by 3 points instead of the 21 point beating you deserve if the refs didnt help you keep it close...

You're in for a rude awakening Sunday.  But I love a troll Pats fan, glad you took the love stick out of your mouth long enough to join the site and post.

LOL!  Maine....

Archived