Hate to Admit it but Brady on Montana's Level

Charlie Brown

his team is always CHEATING for championships, they win the division every year, they have made 9 AFC Championship games.  9 chances at SBs and made it 6 times.  That is incredible.

Fixed. They are cheating in a watered down league and have unrestricted free agency to fill the holes on their roster. This isn't rocket science.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ridiculous. He took a dive in the red zone Sunday on Mo's sack. He could have slipped up and to his right and easily forced Mo to overpursue but his instinct was to curl up in the fetal position and avoid contact. The only reason anyone calls it smart is because he wins. If he was a .500 QB every one would agree that he is the biggest pussy to ever play the position. 

smart QBs protect themselves when being hit, it's how you play week after week after week.

Joe never lost a Super Bowl. Period. He never even threw a pick in one. 

He certainly wouldn't have lost twice to Peyton's mouth-breathing idiot brother. 

Joe lost to Phil Simms twice, lost to Jeff Hostetler and Wade Wilson(and was benched in the game),

Fixed. They are cheating in a watered down league and have unrestricted free agency to fill the holes on their roster. This isn't rocket science.

so you ignore his main weapon using stickum? and his HC admitting he tampered we/ headsets? is that not cheating?

his team is always competing for championships, they win the division every year, they have made 9 AFC Championship games.  9 chances at SBs and made it 6 times.  That is incredible.

hey whatever you want to believe man...  

He's a known cheat and his reputation has forever been tarnished.  There are numerous current and former players (some who are NFL analysts) who have publicly said the Pats cheated their way to SB wins.  Marshall Faulk has outright said on the NFL network that they stole a SB from him.

Explain how cheating in Bowls lets you lose Bowl to a 9-7 10-6 Giant team??

they wouldn't have been as close as they were had they not cheated.

surprised you can't see Brady for the compiler he is given that's your favorite term.

He's a known cheat and his integrity has forever been tarnished.  There are numerous current and former players (some who are NFL analysts) who have publicly said the Pats cheated their way to SB wins.  Marshall Faulk has outright said on the NFL network that they stole a SB from him.

you can fall on that cheating excuse, I guess BB never cheated in Cle or in 2000/early 01 w/o Brady in NE.  it's all a coincidence they became a dynasty when Brady took over.

Joe Montana would have won 14 Super Bowls in this version of the defense-impaired league

I will definitely say, they need to give corners more leeway, because you really can't do anything on defense. It is kind of sicken.

I'm all for not hitting a defenseless player, leading with your helmet or hitting a player below his knees. AND BRING BACK THE FRIGGIN KICK OFFS!!

I wanna see the kick returns again.

you can fall on that cheating excuse, I guess BB never cheated in Cle or in 2000/early 01 w/o Brady in NE.  it's all a coincidence they became a dynasty when Brady took over.

I never said Brady was terrible..  he's a great new millenium QB and would have been a nifty little guy back in the 80's..  would have been something like a souped up Dave Kreig.

Just like Fans that hate Rex BB and Brady won't get any credit especially here.. Always remember the number 1 rule of Fandom emotion always overrules intellect..:)

He's a known cheat and his integrity has forever been tarnished.  There are numerous current and former players (some who are NFL analysts) who have publicly said the Pats cheated their way to SB wins.  Marshall Faulk has outright said on the NFL network that they stole a SB from him.

Well, if Marshall Faulk says it, it must be true.  

Keep in mind that the real SB for Joe was the conf title game as the NFC was head and shoulders better than the AFC. 

Brady won where his best WRs were Julian Edelman and Troy Brown.  w/ randy Moss he went undefeated and gave the pats a lead w/  TD to Moss late in the SB only to watch the D blow it.

6 SBs apps w/ 4 SB wins is better than 4 SB apps and 4 SB wins especially in this salary cap era where you can't keep teams together anymore unlike the Niners of the 80s.

Absolutely  the Cap changes everything..

Its all about perspective gentlemen. Brady may have had to deal with the changing of teams when it came to salary cap but Brady's career has been surrounded upon suspicion of cheating. Nevermind deflategate, but what about spygate? What about the commish burning the evidence instead of allowing the public to see how deep that rabbit hole went? 

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Tom Brady is one of the best ever and sure as hell could have won multiple championships without cheating (directly/indirectly cheating). The point here is that never has a HC/QB/Organization been so successful yet had their success combed through given what was ultimately discovered regarding their dirty doings. 

Tom Brady deserves to be in the conversation, but all of the "salary cap era" comparisons mean nothing when you're able to cheat at will to the point where QB's for the opposing teams (Manning) didnt want to talk in NE's visitor locker rooms at half time for fear that it was bugged. Teams leaving dummy gameplans in hotel garbage cans because they felt that NE's cheating was so pervasive that they would go as far as to dig in the teams garbage. And thats not even touching the fact that offensive holding doesnt even count when the Pats offense is on the field. 

Tom Brady is top 3 top 5, but when it comes to the playing the game the right way Tom is a dirtbag. 

I never said Brady was terrible..  he's a great new millenium QB and would have been a nifty little guy back in the 80's..  would have been something like a souped up Dave Kreig.

that is just insane to say, he'd dominate in any era.  If anything Joe would have a harder time today dealing w/ the bigger, stronger, faster athletes on D.  he was brittle against smaller players, imagine getting hit by much bigger and faster players?

how so?

FA began in 1993 but didn't really start affecting teams until the mid 90s. 

1966-1995(30 SBs): 12 teams won SBs

1996-2014(14 seasons): 12 teams won SBs

Plan B free agency began in 1993. Unrestricted free agency came into existence with the cap in 1995.

Cherry picking is fun. You chose an 18-year period with the cap. In the first 18 years of the Super Bowls, 11 different teams won. 

The cap got us one difference winner. Wow. 

that is just insane to say, he'd dominate in any era.  If anything Joe would have a harder time today dealing w/ the bigger, stronger, faster athletes on D.  he was brittle against smaller players, imagine getting hit by much bigger and faster players?

I said a SOUPED UP Dave Kreig.

Its all about perspective gentlemen. Brady may have had to deal with the changing of teams when it came to salary cap but Brady's career has been surrounded upon suspicion of cheating. Nevermind deflategate, but what about spygate? What about the commish burning the evidence instead of allowing the public to see how deep that rabbit hole went? 

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that Tom Brady is one of the best ever and sure as hell could have won multiple championships without cheating (directly/indirectly cheating). The point here is that never has a HC/QB/Organization been so successful yet had their success combed through given what was ultimately discovered regarding their dirty doings. 

Tom Brady deserves to be in the conversation, but all of the "salary cap era" comparisons mean nothing when you're able to cheat at will to the point where QB's for the opposing teams (Manning) didnt want to talk in NE's visitor locker rooms at half time for fear that it was bugged. Teams leaving dummy gameplans in hotel garbage cans because they felt that NE's cheating was so pervasive that they would go as far as to dig in the teams garbage. And thats not even touching the fact that offensive holding doesnt even count when the Pats offense is on the field. 

Tom Brady is top 3 top 5, but when it comes to the playing the game the right way Tom is a dirtbag. 

we have seen he can't play w/ fully inflated footballs.

again I ask, if there is a cloud around NE why not SF?

I have to wonder if Brady wins 5, if he decides to leave on a high note, like Elway did. 

He's got a couple of kids and billions of dollars. He has nothing left to prove in his career if he gets his 5th ring

This guy is different, if he gets 5 he'll want 6.

Not at all surprised that you would say that. I figured that I put the video out there for people who can actually "see" the bullsh*t. Falling near someone's knees (not diving) while the QB is actually able to move out of the way ISNT roughing the passer. 

the defender intentionally dove at his knees, that would be called on any name QB.

we have seen he can't play w/ fully inflated footballs.

again I ask, if there is a cloud around NE why not SF?

That delate gate was a joke even Ray Lucas said Vinny and him used to take the game balls to the parking lot to get them in shape the way they wanted them..

Plan B free agency began in 1993. Unrestricted free agency came into existence with the cap in 1995.

Cherry picking is fun. You chose an 18-year period with the cap. In the first 18 years of the Super Bowls, 11 different teams won. 

The cap got us one difference winner. Wow. 

Reggie White was a FA in 1993, he wasn't plan B.

there's no cherry picking, dallas was the dynasty and they weren't affected early by the cap but eventually it destroyed the dynasty so that is why I chose those years.  The only other team to win back to back Sbs in the cap era was Denver and they were aught violating the cap.

you don't see a difference btw 12 in 30 SBs and 12 in 14 SBs?

11 TDs, 0 INTS, zero losses in Super Bowls and for all of you idiots who are gonna scream about Jerry Rice, Montana won two SBs before he ever heard Rice's name. Brady couldn't win with Randy Moss. 

Montana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Brady.

And I'm being generous. 

Not to mention the league is completely different and has literally changed rules to help Mr. Brady.

That and cheating.  Cheating helps.

Archived