Or you know what, bring back Matt Simms...

CobraVerde

GM politics?

Idzick drafts Geno --- Geno gets the start 

Maccagnan drafts Petty ---  he makes the roster. 

People say he sucks but youve never seen him. Every time he was thrown in it was garbage time. You gave Geno three years. Id give him two games. What else are you gonna do?

Idzick drafts Geno --- Geno gets the start 

Maccagnan drafts Petty ---  he makes the roster. 

You say he sucks but youve never seen him. Every time he's thrown in it's garbage time. You gave Geno three years. Ill give him two games. What else are you gonna do?

Was it GM politics that got him released by those other teams?  All of them?

GM politics?

The politics that no one could possibly want a QB whose father was a champion, is still one of the most prominent NFL commentators, and whose brother once showed promise as a starter. That's why he hasn't gotten a chance from anyone in the league since his short-lived stint with Buffalo over the summer, and why only a QB-desperate team, like the recent Jets before that, even allowed him on the roster as a backup QB in an emergency team situation.

He was here at the start of the season and once again got pushed out because of GM politics. Might as well.

He got pushed because he sucks and has no chance of ever being a NFL QB.

The same reason he was pushed out of Buffalo 

The politics that no one could possibly want a QB whose father was a champion, is still one of the most prominent NFL commentators, and whose brother once showed promise as a starter. That's why he hasn't gotten a chance from anyone in the league since his short-lived stint with Buffalo over the summer, and why only a QB-desperate team, like the recent Jets before that, even allowed him on the roster as a backup QB in an emergency team situation.

I think that is a stretch Sperm.  Not quite in tinfoil beanie land but pretty damned close.  Look if Fitz is out for any length of time and if no better QB deal is available through trade then I would bring back Simms to backup Geno.  I think Petty is very "ruin-able" at this point and so he needs to sit.

I think that is a stretch Sperm.  Not quite in tinfoil beanie land but pretty damned close.  Look if Fitz is out for any length of time and if no better QB deal is available through trade then I would bring back Simms to backup Geno.  I think Petty is very "ruin-able" at this point and so he needs to sit.

You really couldn't detect my full post of sarcasm? 

Archived