Brandon Marshall thanks Jets staff.

pointman

Great move by Marshall.  I would imagine that some others do something for staff as well  but it's great that he would also publicly recognize them.  He is the social media King of our team.  Glad he uses it to promote positive and refreshing things unlike so many knuckleheads out there..

AgreedAnd to a slightly lesser degree, Fitz. It's amazing that neither of them have ever even been there at all. Nice to see them get there together.

awwwwww I love weeks after wins. 

Agreed! A Jet win makes the whole week better

Great move by Marshall.  I would imagine that some others do something for staff as well  but it's great that he would also publicly recognize them.  He is the social media King of our team.  Glad he uses it to promote positive and refreshing things unlike so many knuckleheads out there..

Yup, total class act.  

I think BM is great also but it's not about him it's about the Jet organisation that so many jet fans think is crap I guess Brandon wouldn't agree..

Actually, I think this thread is a great appreciation thread for the class act that is Brandon, but I also agree about the Jets organization.  It is popular to bash the Jets organization, but here we have a guy who has been around the block, and he is recognizing that Woody has put together a world class, top notch organization to support the NY Jets football team.

Nice job Brandon, and nice job Woody.  Proud to be a Jets fan today.

That is some smart packaging. Putting wine in windex bottles. Good way to drink on the job.

also looking at Marshall and this picture:

CTtI97gWUAEgjcW.jpg

makes me realize how funny all those guys who claim they couldn't had a chance at going pro if they didn't have that high school injury or whatever. if you ain't a physical freak, no you didn't.

Archived