Steelers @ Broncos

joewilly12

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or only solace now is laughing at the teams that fail to get to the point that we failed to.

Misery loves company.

Frankly, I want the better equipped team to take on NE.

But yeah, f'k Pittsburgh, they're only using the seed that had our name on it 

Frankly, I want the better equipped team to take on NE.

But yeah, f'k Pittsburgh, they're only using the seed that had our name on it 

Exactly.

Though my main wish is for NE to be knocked out, I just can't bring myself to root for the Steelers, even if they are the best chance. I just hate them too damn much.

It seems that every time a defender drops what seems like an easy game winning INT to seal the game, the opposing offense, which has been almost universally dreadful in these games, goes on to score and win the game. Can't remember seeing so many easily dropped potential INT's. No such luck for the Jets...a lot of teams moving on after shaky efforts. And so it is.

I hear you, but I think it will be harder for the NE Cheaters to win in Denver next week than they would  at home.

That's nice to think about, but honestly I don't think it'll make much of a difference. The whole of the NFL is the Pats' home.

Evil seems to always win in this world.

I wholeheartedt2nd  agree. I like you.

They are my 2nd most hated team, after the Pats, of course.

This takes away the pain of both our teams being sad.

It's even better they lost this week the same way they won last week. Giving it away on a late fumble when it appeared they had the game.

Suck it you sons of bitches!!

Nantz and Simms doing mutual masturbation over a Brady/Manning AFC Championship game is not my idea of a good time. 

It's really awful. "Well that's just the type of guy Peyton Manning is, we know he's gonna tell us all week that this is about the Patriots and Broncos and not Tom Brady and Peyton Manning." Like oh good an entire week of this on the cover of ESPN every single hour of every day.

Archived