2016 Free Agency Thread

BroadwayJets

3 minutes ago, drdetroit said:

Hoyer stinks.  He is not as good as Fitz even Geno is better.  Yay he padded his stats in a couple games against the AFC south last year

People were saying the same about Fitz. "Oh he threw 6 TDs against Tennessee! That skewed his stats." I remember that one

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

I am happy that both Forte and Sanu burned the Patriots in this FA period.

Yes indeed.  I am also pleased by the garbage they are bringing in to Foxboro today as well.  

And.... when the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals announces its decision, we'll all get to see Garoppolo for weeks 1-4 too.  I hope he sucks.  I liked him before the Pats drafted him and had hoped the Jets would grab him.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It seems like every FA burns them. When do they ever sign good FA pick ups?

Corey Dillon.  Randy Moss (or was that a trade?) But usually, their FA pickups blow.  Aside from the good fortune of using their 6th round comp pick on Brady, the personnel evaluation by the Pats is below average.

Just now, Dcat said:

Corey Dillon.  Randy Moss (or was that a trade?) But usually, their FA pickups blow.  Aside from the good fortune of using their 6th round comp pick on Brady, the personnel evaluation by the Pats is below average.

Exactly my point. They never get good pick ups. And as of recent years that's really showed more than ever. I don't think the players really like the Patriots for obvious reasons.

Archived